1

Ariana's p.o.v

My tour starts in three weeks and we still don't have enough dancers.

One of our dancers recently had an injury and we need a replacement or else the choreography for most songs is going to have to change.

And are we going to waste what we worked for months on by changing everything? I think the fuck not.

After having another argument with Scooter, I decided to head to my house in Beverly Hills and call up two of my bestfriends.

"Court, Vic get your asses up here now!" I yelled into the phone and hung up before they could respond because knowing them, they were going to make excuses.

While I was waitng for them to come, I took a shower, made a salad and sat on my couch with Toulouse on my lap and Myron next to me.

After a good twenty minutes, I heard knocking on my door.

"Come in." I said, not bothering to look up.

Security wouldn't let strangers onto property and a robber wouldn't knock, probably, well I hope.

"Wassup b." Court said, coming to sit on my right as Vic sat on my left.

"We need a dancer and Scooter won't let me hear the end of it." I whined, wanting to pull out my hair.

"I know someone."  Courtney said, going on her phone.

"And you're just telling me this because?" I sighed in annoyance.

"Calm your tits babe." Vic said, resting her head in my lap which made Toulouse growl.

I laughed then leaned down to kiss his nose.

Vic pouts so I give her cheek a kiss making Myron bark.

The fuck with them, I think to myself as I gave his head a kiss and looked up only to see Court pouting with her arms crossed.

Kill me now

"No one else better ask me for a kiss, this is nonsense." I rolled my eyes but still kissed my best friend on her cheek.

"So umm I'll send her your number." Courtney said with a grin on her face.

I nod in response before turning on spongebob which was one of my favorite shows

"Ari we're gonna leave, she said she'll text you when she gets home." Court said as both her and Victoria got up.

I hugged them and waited for them to leave then went up to my room.

After a while my phone chimed, indicating that I got a notification or something.

Once it wasn't Scooter with some management crap honestly.

Messages

Unknown: hi, is this Ariana?

Ariana?

Unknown: I'm supposed to be contacting Ariana Grande for a backup dancer position?

Oh, sorry. well yes it's me

Unknown: Good, I thought Courtney set me up. My name is Kim Keene btw

You already know my name lol but practise is on Monday at 10.

If you want we could meet up tomorrow to get familiar with each other

Kim: sure, where?