85

Kim's p.o.v

Onika gave birth legit thirty minutes ago but seeing as her twins were two weeks early the doctors have to do tests on them first.

Emma, who is just over one month wasn't allowed to come into the room that Nicki was in so I'm watching her while Vic and the others went to get some food because who eats hospital food.

I watched intently as the baby chewed on her pacifer, not a care in the world.

Her big eyes looking at me with such curiosity.

I wonder what goes through a baby's head.

"Hi there." A voice says from behind me, making me jump.

"Oh, babe, hey." I say realising it was just Ariana

She took a seat next to me and held her niece's hand.

"I want a baby." She whined

"We could always steal Emma, she could pass as our child." I say earning a laugh from Ari

It's true.

Emma had doe eyes, they weren't as big as Ari's but they were the same shape

"No, for real. I want to try again. I read somewhere that two women could get a child without a sperm donor or something."

"Well sure but you would have to carry the baby, I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"We still have time baby." She replied pecking my lips.

I smile and turn my attention back to the baby in my arms.

"Aunty loves you baby." I say, holding her tight

I continued playing with her for a bit and looked over at my girlfriend to see her crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask, cupping her face with one hand, using the other to keep Emma in place

"I just can't wait for that to be you with our son or daughter." She said making me smile.

"I love you so much." I say kissing her.

"I love you too Kimberly Aniah Keene, more than you'll ever know." She says, the two of smiling like idiots

She's my soulmate, fight me

a lil fluff bc u guys deserve it :)

yourlyingletmesee you were warned