95

Ariana's p.o.v

I woke up after two in the morning, feeling absolutely sore.

Like fucking terrible.

Wait

MY BABY IS BORN

Gasping I sat up and looked around, I hadn't seen her yet properly

"Kim." I say tapping my girlfriend's shoulder.

She was asleep next to me and for some reason we were covered in my blood which is kinda gross.

Very gross

Oh yeahh I asked her to cuddle with me before the doctors could clean me off, I want it i get it.

"Let's see her." I whine trying to sit up.

"Baby sit back." My girlfriend stated pushing me back down.

Groaning I lay back into the pillows and repeatedly press a red button.

Just then about ten doctors came running in.

"What's the problem, are you in pain, bleeding?" One of them asked worridly.

Kim and I glance at each other before bursting into laughter.

"No but can I see my baby." I say once we had calmed down.

"Alright but first you two should shower." The doctor said motioning to our sticky bodies.

"Now can we see her?" My girlfriend whined

"Yes in a few moments." A lady said walking out the room.

I sat on the bed in anticipation, my legs bouncing.

"I can't wait to see our cutie." I mumble, pecking the younger girls lips.

She replied something but it came out mumbled seeing as my lips were still on her's.

"Here she is. I'll let Ariana hold her first." The doctor said making tears form in my eyes.

I can't believe it

I carefully took the sleeping baby out of the doctors arms and placed her in mine, rocking her slightly as tears fell freely from my eyes

I haven't even seen her for a minute and I'm already blown away.

When you hear people talk about loving their children in a way that seems impossible you think they are over exaggerating but now I know exactly how they feel

Holding my little baby in my arms, everything feels so surreal.

It's like she was missing piece in my life.

My heart is bursting at the amount of love I have for her already it's so scary.

Not scary because I'm afraid to love her, no.

I will NEVER be ashamed to show my love for her to the world.

It's scary because I never knew I could love someone as much as I love her.

I never knew I could love someone even more than kim.

I carefully wipe the stray tears from my eyes and kiss her head gently before handing her to my girlfriend.

I watched as the love of my life held our daughter for the first time ever.

It was such a beautiful sight. I took a picture of Kim when she was smiling at our baby girl and posted in on my instagram. The world had known I was pregnant for a good couple of months so it shouldn't bother anyone.