47

Kim's p.o.v

We're back in LA now and honestly life hasn't been better.

I live with Ariana and some friends now too.

I mean sure unknown sends daily threats and Darion is getting on my nerves but yeah, it's great.

Right now, me, Ari and Vic are busy babysitting Stormi.

"You know, we have tour starting back in two weeks and we need another dancer." Ariana said as I filled a sippy cup with juice for my niece.

"Mhm, who are they thinking about?" I asked while handing the cup to Vic.

She stayed quiet, making me confused as she was the one who brough up the conversation

"I'll tell you later, don't wanna spoil the mood." She mumbled before walking up the stair to her room

Gosh, someone's giving moody.

"C'mon Storm, lets go watch Trolls" I say hyping up the todler.

"Yayyy twolls." She repeated

"Vic, I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't like him." I said calmly.

I finally got the courage to tell my bestfriend that I don't like her boyfriend and things are going exactly as expected.

She's mad

"AND WHAT ABOUT HIM DO YOU NOT LIKE?" She asked way too loudly.

"First, stop shouting, Ariana and Stormi are sleeping. Second I don't really know okay? He's just creepy and he doesn't like me. Plus I think he's not the person he tells you he is. He's using you Victoria." I said, grabing her hand.

She pulled away her hand

"You're my bestfriend. You're supposed to encourage me to be with who I love."

"You love him. I thought you loved Court?" I say shocked.

"I loved Court. I love him. See the difference, besides Court doesn't like me." She mumbles.

"Yes she does." I say

"SHUT UP OKAY! JUST BECAUSE MIKE USED YOU DOESN'T MEAN EVERY BOY WILL USE THE REST OF US."

I looked at her with tears in my eyes

"I'm sorry." She said, her face matching mine.

"Just leave me alone Vic." I say walking out the living room and into the room Ari and I shared.

I see her and Stormi on the bed, Stormi facing her and Ari's arms wrapped protectively around the little girl's body.

I smiled and toom a picture, posting it on my instagram story captioning it 'my girls'

One day, that's gonna be our kid in her arms and we'll have a little family

I go into the guest bedroom and before I know it I'm asleep.

"Babe wake up." Ariana said softly, waking me out of dreamland

"What time is it." I said rubbing my eyes while sitting up.

"After seven, you slept for four hours baby." She said, rubbing my face and sitting down on the bed.

I look at her and realise she's only in a robe with her hair tied up in a messy bun and no make up on

I lick my lips causing her to laugh

"No babe, c'mon." She said still laughing.

"Where's Stormi and Ms. Monet." I say annoyed.

She looked at me but let it go.

"They left after six." She said while fixing her robe.

"How bout you take a bath then we can order in and watch a movie while the camera people set up" My girlfriend suggested

"I like that idea." I say getting up.

She got behind me and walked to the door, smacking my ass on her way out.

"Hey!"

"Love you babe." She replied, turning around with a cheeky grin plastered on her face

"Love you too." I said back, going into the bathroom.

After my steamy hot shower, I put on a t-shirt and some sweat pants, well my girfriend's sweats and shirt then went downstairs into the living room.

I sat next to Ari and pulled out my phone.

"Want pizza?''

"Pineapple pizza." She corrected while petting Myron.

I rolled my eyes and order the pizza.

"Babe, this is scary." I complained letting my head fall into her neck.

"It's really not but ok my little baby." She replies kissing my head.