93

Kim's p.o.v

"WE ARE FUCKING ENGAGED!" Victoria yells crying.

Ari and I both run out our room and pull our bestfriends into a hug.

"Well congrats." Ari and I say in usion once we had stopped crying.

Tears of joy of course

"Yuh well Amara is sick." Nicki says coming down the stairs with Amara sleeping in her arms and Kenneth with Amora

"Well Frankie and Hale are adopting those toddlers um Elizabeth and Maddie (y'all better fucking thank me) today so you should go check her out now." Kim states.

Kim had given birth last month, September 14th to Chicago. (not the re birthday ik)

Our house mansion hotel looking home is noisy as fuck.

"Yeah I'll go with." Ari states, running back up the stairs, possibly to get her phone.

She should not even be running

I had fallen asleep and woken up to intense screaming.

Thinking someone was being attacked I grabbed the first thing next to me. One of Emma's toy rattles.

I went downstairs and was about to hit someone in the head with the tiny item but stopped when I saw Frankie, Hale and the two additions to the Grande, Petty, Chipolone, Kardashian family.

That's what we call ourselves. Lmao

"Awwwww." I squeal, trying not to scare the two three year olds.

"Where the fuck have you been bitch!" My girlfriend screamed at me.

"Excuse me?"

We were supposed to go shopping for some last minute things for our baby girl.

She's seven months and even tho we want our baby to be full term, anything can happen.

And right now, a moody Ariana is happenng.

"You said you would be here!" She yelled jabbing her fingers in my chest.

Today was one of the days I was taller than her.

She couldn't wear heels and I had on a pair so my 4'11 figure was a 5'2 for the day.

"Ok well I was at the studio, I'm here now." I  say not really wanting to explain myself.

Normani and I were working on a few songs, one being 'Dancing with a Stranger'  and she was helping me write a song for Ariana.

"Well go fuck whoever was there. I HATE YOU!" Ariana screamed, turning around

Since we were unfortunately still in quarantine, there weren't many people in the store, but there were quite a few.

And they were all staring.

I decided to be the grown up and walk out the store, knowing she would follow me

"I REALLY CAN'T STAND YOU!" She yelled, slamming the car door once she got in.

In the store I couldn't cry and despite me knowing she doesn't mean any of this, or at least I hope, I still can't help but feel crushed

Sighing I blink back some of my held back tears and start the car engine

"How is she? Does she fuck as good as she dances?" Ariana asked, glaring at me.

I know she means Mani but I have no energy left for this fight and I really can't be bothered

"Yeah." I reply

"Even better than she can dance and sing combined." I state angrily hoping to hurt her feelings as much as she hurt mine.

She opens the door at a red light and steps out.

"Please Ariana, get in the car." I whisper.

Peple will think she's some lunatic.

"I still hate you and-"

"She fucks me so much better" I say

" but she's also the only girl I ever fucked. Her name is Ariana Grande Butera and when we make love she hits notes that the whole state hears and-"

"Ok ok I'm sorry." Ariana says looking down. Proably from the fact that she accused me of cheating.

"Ok." I say simply.

Was I hurt? Yes. But what I said hurt her too.

We just need a day with no stress, no nothing. Just happiness.

"Baby?" Ari asked

I ignored her. We were a few minutes away from home. I will not turn around to get her a muffin.

"Babe?" She asks tapping my shoulder.

I look at her then at the road.

"BABYYYYYY!" She screamed playfully.

I hum.

"I love you." She states, pressing her lips on mine so suddenly I had to swerve so we didn't crash.