48

Kim's P.O.V

We went to bed last night and it totally slipped my mind

Ariana never told me who the dancer was?

One night turned into a week that ended up turning into three months.

I never found out but I can't really blame her, things are super busy.

We had been so caught up with Halloween I think I forgot that tour starts in one week, Novemeber 6th.

Between filming for Keeping Up and  practising for tour as well as working on my new songs, we don't really have time for just us

I don't even remember the last time we had sex, not that it's just about the sex but I'm horny

Also to ice the cake, unknown is like super pissed at me, telling from his/her texts, Darion tried to kill me and Vic is completly avoiding me.

AND ALL OUR FRIENDS ARE SUSPICIOUS.

No one knows exactly what happened except the two of us and I am more than fine with keeping it that way.

I was busy at the studio all day and Ari had her interview with Ellen so I was home alone

"Babe I'm back!" She yelled from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs and pulled her into a hug.

"Hi moonlight. You did great, I watched it with Mikey at the studio." I say refering to her interview.

"Thanks." She said smiling.

She sat on the couch to start answering emails.

I threw her phone on the other couch

"C'monn babe, you need to relax." I said, starting to massage her shoulders

"Girl, you're so tense."

She only moaned in response and I continued my work.

I continued massaging her shoulders, leaving kisses along her neck when suddenly the doorbell rang

I groaned and stood up

"It's Vic!" Victoria said, letting herself into the house.

Shit, shit shit

"I- um tell her I went to Africa." I whisper, walking towards the staircase to avoid the darker girl.

I feel her hand pull me back.

"Oh no you don't." She mumbled, pulling me into the living room.

"In here Vic, NOW." Ari demanded making me shudder.

Let me not get her mad because-

"I HAVE NO FUCKING PATIENCE ANYMORE!" Ariana screamed out.

Me and Vic were refusing to speak and she's been  trying to get us to say something for half an hour.

"Vic and Kim baby, please say something to each other."

I almost feel bad. almost.

"Something to each other." Vic and I say together.

My girlfriend growled and stormed upstairs.

Once we heard her bedroom door slam we both burst out laughing, holding onto each other for support

Once we calmed down, I spoke up

"Vic, I'm sorry." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Me too." she said

"Friends?" I ask hopefully.

"Bestfriends." She said pulling me in for a hug.

Ariana didn't come back down and Vic left so I went up to see what she was doing.

She was crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask running over to her.

"My bestfriend and girlfriend hate each other and Scooter's pissing me off."

"ari, me and Vic are bestfriends, we just had a little complications."

"That still doesn't change what I'm about to tell you."

"I love you. okay. Nothing you say will chase me away." I reassure her.

"Just tell me what it is." I say calmly

Can't be that bad right?

"Scooter says that Ricky and Dalton are the new dancers and that's final."