20

Kim's p.o.v

We all got on the jet and prepared ourselves for the 2 hour flight to Toronto.

Most people fell asleep instantly seeing as it was after 1am.

I guide a very sleepy Ariana to one of the chairs and she sits on my lap befoe burying her head into the crook of my neck.

I laugh at her cuteness and motion for Frankie to sit next to me since she was already fast asleep.

"What are the plans for today?" He asks sofly, not trying to wake up his sister.

"Umm well we get to the hotel at like 3:30 if traffic is good and she'll probably still be tired so we can sleep then get breakfast."

"I have to get the keys for the house at 10 so Court can take her to do her nails or something. You can come with me to see the house so you know the exact location then I go back to the hotel and you guys can se up for the party while we do whatever she wants." I say.

He nods and rubs my arm

"She's gonna love it."

I give him a wary smile.

I really hope she does, or atleast acceptes the gifts

"Ok and after the show, I need someone to stall her so nonna and I can start cooking." I say.

He nods again and smirks

"yeah then we have to get Nonna back to the hotel."He says.

"Why there's like 8 bedrooms?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

It's true the house is way too big for just me and Ari.

"Because she doesnt need to know that you're mommy." he says laughing.

I hit his arm and hide my blush under my sleeve.

Stupid fucker

Him and Hale are way louder anyways.

I roll my eyes and flick him off then look down at my sleeping girlfriend.

I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her scalp before my phone gets a notification.

I open my messages to see the Frankie sent me a picture of me kissing her head.

When did he take this

Istg he's like a creepy stalker.

I shake my head and post the picture on my story.

'sleepy little baby @arianagrande'

I turn off my phone and lean back, letting sleep take over my body.

"Babyyyy wake up." Ariana says shaking me.

I sigh and open my eyes, confused

"We're at the hotel."She says laughing.

The last thing I remember is from on the plane.

I get out the car and suck my teeth in annoyance.

I need sleep

"Guess I'm not the sleep little baby anymore." She says giggling.

To tired to reply, I just lean on her shoulder and yawn.

"Come little baby, let mama lift you up." She says holding out her hands.

Courtney burt out laughing along with Vic and Frankie and I ignore them and walk into her arms so she can lift me up.

We walk to the elevator, well they walk, I was being carried like the bad bitch I am.