18

Creds to needybish for the inspo. Go follow her and ily!

Kim's p.o.v

I wake up only to find myself on the bathroom floor.

Confused, I got up and checked the time, 2:20pm. So I was only out for 10 minutes

I open my phone to see some more messages from the unknown number

The person had sent me two more messages and I opened them.

Unknown: u are so dumb

Unknown: how would a body from five years ago still be fresh

idk u tell me....

The person had a really good point but I was too much in the moment and got scared.

Just me being the smart person I am and replying to the person

Unknown: try not to think bout me to much x

I closed the chat and unlocked the door. I need to find the others.

I walked back onto the stage where everyone was dancing to god is a woman but my girlfriend was no where in sight.

"Kim!" Scott said, running up to me and pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back and others came over to us but I couldn't process anything, my thoughts were scrambled and I was shaking.

"Your head!" Vic exclaimed

I bring my hand to the back of my head and touch it to see blood on my hand

Must have happened when I fainted..oh well.

Brian cuts the music and they all sit down around me.

Frankie nudges me and I take it as the key to start talking.

"So ummm. I don't know how else to say this so I'm just gonna say it." I say.

Mikey raises his eyebrows.

"I was off today for reasons, not bad reasons. It's a surprise. It also has to do with why me and Scooter are always out together and I didn't want to spoil it."

"I have a feeling you are leaving out something important." Ozma said, squinting at me.

These people have gotten to know me too well

"Um th-thenn I go-got some messages from this number." i said, holding out my phone towards the group.

Once I was calm and everyone was done reading the texts we were all sitting in an awkward silence.

"How did she look?" Taya asked

I take out my phone and show them a picture of Mira before she had passed.

"Damn she was hot!"

"And wayy out of your league." Courtney laughed at Mikey.

"That's her natural hair color?" Frankie asked

I nod

"She looked just like our dad an I look like our mom, our brother looked like my dad too but he had brown hair like me." I explained

They continuse asking questions until it was 3:30 and we really had to practise.

It was almost 4 and finally my girlfriend comes back.

"Where were you?" I ask going over to her to give her a kiss but she turns away from me and folds her arms.

Okay, I deserved that

"Ari please." I begged

She hesitates for a moment and there was a mix of pain and fear swirling through her eyes.

"Please Ariana, you're making me scared." I whispered

The others were watching us from a distance.

"I cheated."

sweetenersrings I am gonna add in your suggestion but not now....probably later in the story.