11

Ariana's p.o.v

The bright sunlight rudely woke me from my slumber as it beamed down on my face.

Kim was still sleeping peacefully across my chest as the blanket covered our naked bodies.

I took this time to bask in all of her natural beauty and play with her hair for a bit before going on my phone to kill time as it was only 7am.

Why am I up right now, we literally went to bed after 3.

I go on instagram but it started glitching then the app came off by itself.

Stupid app probably needs updating.

I sigh and update the app then realise twitter needed updating too.

I put them to update and settle on writitng down some lyrics on the notes app instead.

I want to make a song for Kim and one for the nickname she calls me because it has such a beautiful meaning behind it.

After an hour or so of boredom, my girl finally woke up.

"Morning babe." She said, placing her lips on mine.

Fuck, her raspy morning voice sounds sexy as fuck

"Morning baby.'' I reply, bititng my lips seductively.

"Ariana no, we're sore as fuck and plus we alreay did it three times less than six hours ago." she said kissing my cheek.

I try and stretch my legs and realise that she's right. I'm going to need some Tylenol.

"See, how bout I go run a hot bath for us then we can head down to breakfast and see what the other are doing today." she suggested

I nod and she gets off me and I groan at the loss of contact.

She walked to the bathroom and I can't help but stare at her ass.

"Staring is rude you know." she says turning around to smirk at me.

"And I can stare at what's mine."

She smiled and rolled her eyes as she walked into the bathroom.

We made our way down to the others and I clung onto Kim's arm the entire time.

"Morning guys." We sang as we greeted our friends at the hotel resteraunt that was set up as a buffet.

They replied and went in the line to get food but they kept giving us smirks.

Maybe we were a bit too loud

"Where's mom and nonna?" I ask Frankie who was putting a pancake on his plate.

"They stayed by Kris for the night, and it's a good thing too." He said as he put another pancake on his plate.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I put some blueberries in a bowl.

We all sat down at a long table and ate in silence but the others were just smirking at us.

"What?" I ask, popping a blueberry into my mouth.

They were seriously becoming too much.

"Oh nothing, just wondering how many high notes you hit last night." Scott said making me nearly choke on my fruit.

The others burst out laughing and I felt my cheeks heat up.

We couldn't have been that loud.

"Yes you were. Scott and I were five rooms down from y'all and we heard every single moan." Brian laughed loudly causing some of the other guests to look at us.