12

Kim's p.o.v

Ariana postponed our Pittsburgh show and I could tell she was hurting still.

If it wasn't for my stupid ass and my coffee addiction, I wouldn't have nearly died causing her to change the dates.

But then she wouldn't be my girl

Yesterday she was all happy but when we woke up this morning she wouldn't even talk to me.

Our friends said she just needs to know that she's not alone and that she'll be super moody tonight but I didn't expect it to be this intense before the day even started.

She left a while ago to go visit Karen and then Mac's grave so I didn't get to check up on her.

"Rehersals are in 10, K." Emma, one of the dancers yelled to me.

I hadn't gotten out of mine and Ari's room on the tour bus since we got back on the road.

This was also my first show since the accident so I'm a little bit scared.

I sigh and put on a t-shirt and tights, brush out my hair then grab my phone and go out to be met with all the other dancers and my friends.

"Alright let's go to the stadium." Brian said

We walked there since it was barely a ten minute walk and Scooter said it would help our lazy asses.

"Kim! Were you even listening!" Victoria snapped, causing me to look up only to see everyone staring at me.

Fuck you Vic

"What's wrong?" Court asked, holding onto my shoulder.

"I- i" was all I managed to get out before I broke down sobbing in her arms.

I saw Vic look at Doug through the corner of my eyes but payed it no mind.

She hugged me and let me cry in her arms just like my 15th birthday.

The thought of that day made me sob even louder.

I guess I passed out after that because the next thing I know I'm backstage.

"Hey boo, how u feelin?" Court asked, sitting down next to me.

I looked away from her but I could feel her stare.

"Not great." I mumbled, tears threatning to spill at any moment.

I honestly don't know what my problem is.

"Today is going to be hard for everyone, especially Ariana."

"I just don't like to see her sad. I don't want to compete with Mac. What if I'm not good enough for her or if she starts crying and I don't know what to say."

Courtney stayed quiet, just looking at me.

"What if I can't make her happy the way he did. It all just scares me because at the end of the day I don't wanna be alone. And she's honestly the best thing that happened to me." I sob, leaning into her arms.

I feel some tears on my head and look up through my blurred vision to see that Courtney was also crying.

"She does love you alot. But right now she needs to focus on letting go and accepting the facts. And you are perfect for her Kimberly, she's never been happier in her life, ever." Courtney said once I calmed down.

I stayed in her embrace for a while until Scott came in.

"I know you're not up for it but we need to practice and we want to ask you something." he said, opening the door.