72

Ariana's p.o.v

I'm going to do it

Yes, I'll propose tonight.

Everyone knows, and the timing couldn't have been better.

My girlfriend, Court and Frankie and Hale are going to go shopping for Vic and Nicki's joint gender reveal party so we'll have the house to ourselves.

But first I need Kylie's help to make some food and set up our room, but then before we can do anything we need to get her out the house.

"Babee when do you guys leave!" I yell from the bathroom.

"In like twenty minutes baby why?" She says from the bedroom.

Think of a good lie

Think Ari.

"Uh nothing I just wanted some seaweed chips when you come back." I say.

Now my baby actually wants some.

"Ok sure, I guess we'll go now so we don't get kept back." She says.

Yay

Wait-

"Are you saying that I'll make you late!" I yell.

See, I get mad easily.

"No but I really have to go baby, see you tonight." She replied kissing me.

I bite down on her lower lip slightly causing her to moan and push me towards the bed.

I break the kiss and look at her.

"The guys are waiting." I laugh, pushing her out the door.

"ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS THIS HAS TO BE PERFECT!" I scream.

"Ugh moonlight, I feel so tired I could just sleep for the rest of the year." My girlfriend whined

She came home one second ago and she's saying how Frankie and Court wanted to go in every store.

She said other stuff after that but I wasn't listening, I was to busy overthinking, suppose she says no

"Well, I made your favourite pasta." I say trying to cheer her up, wouldn't want her to fall asleep before I propose.

"Really!" She says jumping up all excited.

I laugh

"yeah." I say pecking her lips multiple times before getting off the bed.

"Babe this tastes soo good." She said, taking another forkful of the pasta into her mouth.

I laugh and video tape her

All my 'fans' who say she doesn't eat are gonna see something new in a sec.

"But what have I told you babe, stay off your feet. You're pregnant." She says staring me down.

"O-ok." I say trembling.

I should ask her now right?

I mean

Just then Nicki messaged me

mini: do it now bish or else i will :)

I guess that answered my question

"Hey babe, I have something to say." I say nervously fidgiting with the velvet box in my lap under the table.

"Yeah?" She asks smiling cutely, paying all her attention to me.

Just then her phone rang.