78

Ariana's p.o.v

It's been three months later and I'm happy to say everything is going great.

My friends threw me a party for my birthday and Kim and I went to Dubai for our one year anniversary.

No I didn't propose. Frankie told me to wait.

Wait until what? I don't know

Anyways, it's July 17 and Victoria's due date is in two weeks, Nicki's in a month

Sighing I step into the hot tub of water I had prepared

Despite loving my fans so much, I've been stressed lately.

I have a fragrance to put out and still have to work on my album.

I just need a break from reality.

"Babe! Let's gooooo!" My girlfriend yelled from outside the bathroom.

"I just got in heree." I whine.

"Ari, it's been two hours."

"AND VIC IS GONE TO THE HOSPITAL WITH COURT AND THE OTHERS!" She says making me jump out the tub.

"What WHY?"

Suppose something's wrong

"Her water broke and if you don't want to faint I'd suggest you slow down." She said

"Hey guys." I say walking into the hospital room.

Originally we weren't supposed to be in the room with Vic and Court until after the baby girl was born BUT I may or may not have paid the nurses to let me and my friends all be in there.

Of course we had to do the test for Corona and wait for our results but with me being the Ariana Grande they got results back in twenty minutes so now we're all watching Vic scream in pain with each contraction, sending death threats in her girlfriend's direction.

At 2:43am, Wednesday July 18th 2020,  my niece was born and Courtney had a broken wrist.

this is mega short and as u can tell i had no idea how that stuff works soo umm yee but i promise you guys will get drama  real soon.