17

Kim's p.o.v

After what happened last night, I haven't been able to focus on much.

Maybe I do need to eat some more

"Morning babyy." Ari said, wrapping her arms around my torso, leaving kisses on my face

"Morning." I reply while snuggling further into the hug.

We hadn't talked about last night and in all honesty I don't want to. There isn't much to talk about anyways.

But that 'fan' was right, I couldnt finish it and Ariana does deserves so much more.

"Ayo Kimberly, we gonna get some ihop.You wanna come?" Mikey asked as he tied his shoes.

I shake my head and he pouts, looking over to my girlfriend who just shrugs.

Eventually they leave and I sigh in relief.

Just when I was about to start singing my phone started ringing

Incoming call from Eric

"Are you ready ?"

"I can't do it"

"Yes you can"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"When is Ari coming to the stadium today?"

"After 1"

"Alright come there now, we can practise some more"

"I'll be there in 10"

Honestly, singing is great and relaxing but me, singing to the greatest singer ever, that's some scary shit.

She might be my girlfriend but I'm fucking scared.

I quickly put on a pair of black leggings under my sweater that I was wearing.

To lazy to look for heels so I put on my white Air forces and pull my hair up into a messy bun.

I grab my phone and wallet before slipping out the tour bus and asking Mark to take me to the stadium because the show is in Philly and I don't know where a damn place is

After 40 minutes of warming up my voice and running through the song a few times he said it was good and that I didn't need to practice until her birthday, which is in two days.

I'm officially on 'vocal rest'. And thank God too because I am getting tired of sneaking around the place

I'm sure she thinks I have something with Scooter on the side. Kylie did, that's why she is being distant with me

But, with how nervous I am I somehow messed up three times in one run.

Nkw everyone's concerned, everyone except Scott.

"You guys, it's probably how short she is." Scott said, smirking.

I decide to ignore the him and sit on the floor.

"Kim, wassup with you?" Brian asked sitting next to me.

I shake my head and look away

"Come on tiny. You can tell me."

I laugh and hit his chest before letting out a loud sigh diverting everyones attention to me.

"I can't do this." I state getting up and going to the bathroom.

I can't ruin the surprise duh

I was on my way to the bathroom and I quickened my pace when I noticed my girlfriend behind me.

"Babe please just-" I cut her off by slamming the bathroom door and locking it.

It hurt to do that to the one person I love with all my heart but I know for a fact that if I let her in I am going tell her everything and I don't want to be the one to ruin my own surprise.

I splash cool water on my face before drying my hands.

As soon as I was going to open the door I get a text.

Unknown: ur sister wasnt killed in the plane, but shes dead either way

I sigh and roll my eyes before turning off the phone, only for it to ding again.

Unknown:  don't ignore my bitch

or else?

I know I shouldn't entertain this person but I really am just annoyed.

Its probably one of Ariana's stalker fans or something

Unknown: or i'll kill u how I killed her

Me: *pretends to be shook*

Am I going to believe anything that person is saying?

No

Incoming facetime from 'Unknown'

Ughhh what the fuck

I accepted the call, which was the first idiot move.

However, it wasn't a fan screaming, infact it was just a black screen.

I was starting to overthink this, I don't even know why I answered the call.

I started to feel dizzy and the black screen isn't helping my anxiety at all

The screen started to move, and a body came into view. My heart started beating faster because I finally realised this person honestly has a problem.

The person went closer to the body and my heart stopped when I saw who's body it was.

It couldn't be my sister, I saw her get buried. But this person loomed exactly like her, same clothes and everything.

The laughing got louder and I still couldn't place my finger on who's voice it was but that's the last thing I heard before everything went black

idk lol