102

Kim's p.o.v

I'm a little over seven months pregnant, and I'm thankful to have made it this far.

You are probably wondering, when are we gonna get married.

Ari wanted a winter wedding, so did Court and Nicki so we're having a quardrouple wedding sometime in December.

Hale and Frankie, Vic and Court, Nicki and Ken and us.

Right now Heaven is with Joan for the weekend so there aren't any young young babies around

"Y'all pop the drinks!" Brian screamed sliding through the door.

"Bitch where's the fucking vodka!" Courtney screamed

"Language." Frankie said

"Oops sorry not sorry." Court said kissing Vic.

They were all drunk out of their minds, good thing Heav is by mom

Ari can't feed her like this and sadly I can't drink anything.

"Le-letssss see who can kiss for the longest!" Vic says smashing her face onto Courts.

A very drunk Ariana came staggering over to me, only for me to push her away.

"You were drinking." I state.

"I want the baby out nowww babeeeeee!" Ari slurrs, holding her ear to my belly.

"Ok Ari let's go to sleep." I say pulling her down on the couch

"I love you okieeeeeeee, I might be drunk as fuck but I know for sure that you are my whole worlddd." She said before closing her eyes.

Two hours later we were woken up by a loud sound that sounded alot like WAP

Victoria's p.o.v

Me and Court had sobered up a bit, the others already went to sleep.

"Soo...." I trail off, running my nails across her chest, biting my lip.

She looked at me with her eyes hooded, just like mine.

The things I'd do to this girl

"Let's go for a swim." I say taking off my shirt.

I led her outside, swaying my hips in nothing but my lace underwear and bra set

We had surprisingly made it to the pool

It was dark, only a few stars out but they somehow illuminated all of her features perfectly and her rock hard 'little' friend.

I swam over to her, not being able to wait any longer, I need her in me now, all of her.

Pulling her in for a kiss I let her hands roam over my body as she placed wet kisses on my neck.

"Babee." I whine, the water was only making me feel wetter.

"Ok, let's go to bed." She says getting out the water.

"Okie I'll call Dalton he packs too y'know." I say.

I hear her growl and before I could blink she bends me over

"F-fuc-"

"Shut up." She yelled pounding into my at a relentless pace.

The only sound that could be heard was the splashing of the water and my low whimpers.

I had to rest my head on the ledge of the pool and use a pool float to stop myself from screaming out

"THERES SOME WHORES IN THIS HOUSE!" I hear Ariana scream as soon as she came inside of me.

this bitch sucks at writing smut