29

Kim's p.o.v

I knew we shouldn't have done that

Now what are we gonna tell everyone.

"Calm down Kim. I'll just buy a new one." Nonna said as we walked out into the backyard where everyone else was

Nonna and I ended up snooping in Joan's room and she bumped into a table, knocking over a glass vase.

"Babeeee." My girlfriend says running over to me.

She is drunk.

"Hey love, what are you doing?" I ask.

She sighed and threw herself on the ground causing Toulouse to run over to her.

"I feel alive." She said giggling.

"Mhmm." I respond, taking the time to look around.

I knew most of the people here but some faces were new.

"Oh and this is a guy I just met, his name is Dalton." She says, pulling me over to.......Dalton I guess?

Not gonna lie, he's good looking but not my type. I just don't want him making any moves on my already drunk girlfriend.

"Umm babe, I'm gonna be right back." I say walking away from them.

I went back into the house for a drink and when I came back out neither of them were there.

There are like fifty million possibilities running through my mind but the main one was.

Is she gonna cheat?

I don't wanna believe she would but then again, I don't know what she sees in me.

And my ex had been cheating on me for...... five years? or something like that.

But he could also be taking advantage of her, I don't know

"Court have you see Ari?" I ask running up to the taller girl.

"No why?" She asked causing both her and Victoria to turn their attention to me.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything as I started to feel tears form

What if she did cheat?

What if she's fucking him right now.

"KIM!" Victoria yelled, causing me to snap out of my whatever that was

"Can we just look for her."

By now, quite a few eyes were on us and now Frankie and Hale were making their way over to us.

"What the fuck is going on? Kim looks like somene just died." Frankie says.

"We have to find Ariana, her and Dalton are missing.'' I say trying my best to stop myself from crying or getting mad

"Alright tiny, lets go." Courtney said

I am not even that tiny she just wants me to give her a fucking slap

"You guys I don't know where they could be." I say running my hands through my hair.

"And I know that you look like a horse with all that hair just out like that." Victoria says trying to lighten the mood.

"I just took it out the bun." I say rolling my eyes.

"Still look like a horse." She says shrugging.

"A fabulous horse." I say and just rolled her eyes at me

We searched every room in the entire house and still couldnt find them