89

Ariana's p.o.v

Around 9:30 Nicki and her babies came home this morning.

Amara and Amora Minaj, They are so fucking adorable.

On the other note, the police are now looking for Kim, Kris and mom and Nonna and Dad are all here now.

I spent the whole day crying until I decided to be my usual bad bitch self and post a picture with my three nieces.

Amara on the left, Emma to the right and Amora in my arms.

I ended up muting my notifications on all social medias because my phone was sticking.

As Kim (kardashian) and I were talking about how long it would take to find my girlfriend, Frankie ran inside my room.

"Nicki's gonna kill Cardi B and the whole world knows Kim is missing." He said in one breath.

"Do I need Mrs.Cahinsaw?" Kim asked

The two of us laugh and she was frowning.

"What?" Frankie asks holding his side.

"I wasn't joking."

I widen my eyes and walk out the room, Frankie should too but knowing him, he's gonna say some dumbass nonsence.

"Sorry, but we don't need Mr.Chainsaw." My brother saod

"MRS FUCKING CHAINSAW." Kim corrected him and tackled him to the floor.

"KIM GET THE FUCK UP YOU ARE 7 MONTHS PREGANANT!" Kris yelled causing everything to go silent.

You know Kris is mad if she shouts

It's now been two weeks since my girlfriend went missing and I have not left my room.

The police are sure they'll find her and now they are searching people's houses

Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep when she's not by my side, to close my eyes only to open then back because I'm scared she's in danger.

To make matters worse or better, I think the surgery worked, I think I actually am pregnant.

Between morning sickness and crying all day, I really feel like shit

Also Cardi B has been sending threats to us and Nicki has to be handcuffed to a bed or chair or wherever she is, we're afraid she'll escape and kill her.

So yeah, things are real fucked up this summer