98

snippet of my new book at the end of the chapter peeps.

Kim's p.o.v

"What's that!" Courtney screamed

I don't even know what she pointed at but we all started screaming and splashing each other, pushing to get out the water.

I felt something grab my leg so I screamed harder.

The thing had such a strong grip on my leg I thought it was going to be pulled off.

"HELPPPPPP!" I shriek once I realised that the thing was trying to pull me under the water.

Kenneth and Pete ran back into water where I was gasping for air and splashing my arms, having a full on panic attack.

"HAHA OHMIGODYOUSHOULDHAVESEENYOURFACES!" Someone screamed through fits of laughter.

"Ariana you could have seriously hurt her!" Pete yelled, stomping back onto the sand.

I look over at my girlfriend to see her laughing her ass of as I tried to catch my breath.

"Sorry baby." She said, still laughing.

"Whatever." I mumble, getting out of the water, not looking back at her.

I plopped down ontop of Jordyn's blanket causing her to suck her teeth in annoyance.

"Is everything alright over here?" A life guard asked coming over to the group.

"Yeah our friend over there tried to prank her girlfriend." Dalton said pointing to the water.

"But there's no one in the water." The man said standing up.

I felt my heart rate quicken. What if something actually happened to her

I was about to stand up but I remembered what she did to me.

It's probably another prank. Why does she want to hurt me.

She doesn't want to hurt you love, infact no one is after you anymore. I figured if I can't get you away from her I will get her away from you. Should've forgiven her when you had the chance