101

Ariana's p.o.v

I woke up super excited today.

Today we are having a gender reveal for Kim and I's second baby.

She's six months so it's kinda late but we wanted to have it the same day as her birthday and then Onika wanted a party so we combined the three into one.

It's the day after her birthday tho.

"Mommy I fwyy." Heaven said, jumping up, pretending to fly.

"Good job Heav." I say kissing all over her face, causing her to let out a giggle.

"Give mama a hug." I say pushing her to Kim who was getting her makeup done by Frankie

I sneakily managed to get a picture when Heaven went to give my fiance a hug and I posted it on my story.

I could cry with how much I love them, I actually have, multiple times

Like that time when Kim won her Grammy

~flashback~

"Baby, even if you don't win i'm still gonna cry." I said as we walked down the red carpet.

I had a feeling I would wouldn't win anything again this year.

Fucking Scammies.

"Please don't babe." She says laughing.

"And the award for best new artsist goes toooo- Kim Keene!" The announcer says making the crowd start to scream.

What can I say, she had alot of fans. As she got up, I felt my self start tearing up.

I gave her a quick kiss before watching her make her way through the crowd and go up to say her speech.

As she spoke, I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying. I was so focused on the way her lips were moving and how fuckable she looked in thatdress, I could just bend her ove-

Not supposed to be having these thoughts here Ariana.

"And I want to give another special thanks to my girlfriend Ariana Grande who seems to not be paying attention." She says making the growd errupt into laughter.

When she sat back down, I couldn't help but pepper her face with kisses.

She is so succussful for a 24 year old, to be very honest.

She didn't even put out an album a full year ago and she already has a grammy.

I couldn't be more poud of my baby.

~flashback over~

"Babe were you even listening." Kim said, snapping me out my trip down memory lane.

"Hmm what?" I ask, not even paying attention.

She is so beautiful.

"I SAID FRANKIE PUT MAKEUP ON HEAVEN!" She scremed making me jump.

"Take it off she's not allowed to wear make up until she's twenty two." I say dead serious.

"Minus the twenty." Frankie laughed

"Remember that time Nicki killed Cardi B!" Victoria says doubling over in laughter.

~Flashback~

It was a cold day in Beverly Hills, especially since we were still in mid July.

Something about the atmosphere just felt- wrong.