16

Kim's p.o.v

Ari wanted to cancel the show tonight for me but I decided against it.

She already cancelled tour for me three weeks ago.

"Bye baby. I love you. Please be safe and if you need anything at all just call me." my girlfriends said.

She looked down to stare into my eyes then placed her lips on mine.

I chuckled lightly before shoving her towards the door where Vic and Court were waiting.

I love that girl

Anyways, Scooter, Yael, Joan, Frankie and I were the only ones left on the tour bus.

The others went for food, Ozma had family stuff to deal with and my  the Kardashians had kuwtk to shoot.

Which I might be appearing on once tour is over if I don't take up on the singing.

This is confusing.

Frankie came and sat ontop of me, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Come onnnn sister, I didn't know Nathan but her wouldn't want you sitting around all day." Frankie said turning off Dynasty.

Bitch who the fuck do you think you are?

"I was watching that." I whined causing Joan to look up at us and smile before doing whatever she was doing before.

"We need a place to host the party." Scooter says coming into the room.

I guess that means no Dynasty.

I open up my laptop and browse through some houses in Toronto since that's where we are gonna be.

This one house stood out to both Frankie and I.

It was big but not too big but still huge. If that makes sense.

It was kinda homey yet modern and had a pool plus a big backyard.

Perfect for the dogs. It litterally screamed Ariana.

Plus there was only one other house in the area and it wasn't so close by so we wouldn't disturb anyone

Anyway, it was on a hill and if you went onto the balcony, it had a perfert view of the city.

"I want itt." I say loudly.

Everyone looks at me.

"To rent?'' Joan asked

"To buy, I know it's in Toronto but I'd rather her spend her birthday in a house that belongs to her than a hotel room." I say as if it was no big deal.

It honestly wasn't.

"Belongs to her?" Frankie asked, still not catching on.

"Yes boy, I'm buying your sister a house." I say patting his back.

Joan pulls me in for a house and Frankie runs around the bus screaming.

I swear to god.

"You are just so perfect. " Joan said smiling.

"Aww moma, I'm far from perfect, I just want to give her everything I can. She really deserves the world." I say seriously.

Just then I swear she shed a tear.

We ended up spending the rest of the morning, buying stuff for the party and figuring out when I could meet with the sellers.

"Let Courtney send the invite list." Yael says.