13

Kim's p.o.v

Touring has been going smoothly so far and surprisingly I haven't messed up any dance moves.

My relationship with Ariana is great and it's safe to say that we love each other very much.

However, her birthday is in a week and I don't know what to get her that she can't get herself with all the money she has.

Anyways, enough of that

We're in New York for two days due to tour and Ari wanted us to stay at her appartment since I never saw it.

"Doesn't Kim just look like a barbie doll?" Kim, my sister asked, smiling evily as we sat on the couch on the private jet.

"Yeah, but only because she's unearthly gorgeous." my girlfriend said kissing my lips lightly.

I smiled and turned to Kim smirking.

"Ok guys so since we're here with Kim's family and mine we are going to do another story time since we have a nine hour flight." Frankie yelled as he and Hale walk into the area where the rest of us were sitting.

Oh no

I'm gonna be exposed.

"Ok, great I wanna start.'' Kim says looking at me.

I glared at her but she just smiled sweetly at me causing me to groan.

Is every story time about exposing md

"Yes but that's besides the point." My girlfriend said, giggling.

That fucking giggle is going to make me melt.

Wait, I should be mad

"You're supposed to be on my side." I say pretending to be mad.

"I am and if anything that face makes you look cuter." She said pinching my cheeks.

Eww if she don't stop

"Ok, now lets hear some funny shit about my grandaughter-in-law." Nonna says leaving us shocked

I'm just going to leave no comment, tho I'm not against the idea

"So lets talk Kim and Kylie. When they were 10 Kim came over to our house for the weekend. But they missed Courtney who was grounded." Kim starts

The thrall look at each other and burst out laughing.
And the others were soo confused.

"So, Kim and Kylie snuck out in the middle of the night to jump through Court's window to try and get her out. Once they got out house they decided that they needed 'disguises' so they took Court and went tp this hair salon and dyed their hair purple. Fucking purple. Like bright purple." Kim laughs

"Omg what did your parents do?" My girlfriend exclaimed through fits of laughter.

I rolled my eyes then look over to Kylie and Court to see them doing the same.

"They made them go to school looking like crayons for two months."

So much for being a nice sister.

"Haha funny." Kylie deadpanned

"You know, we should go live." Kylie says trying to change the subject which worked.

"Ok, so we're gonna go live on Kylie and Ariana's pages?" Scott asked

They nod and start their lives.

Once there was a large number on each of the lives they started talking.

"So guys, we're on our way to New York." Kylie said switching the camera to show everyone.

"And we're bored soo ask us some questions." Ariana continues.

Why are the kardashians with u guys

Are u and kim dating, y'all would look cute together

Hi ari ilyy

"Ok so I'll answer my question first." My girlfriend says.

"The Kardashians are here because Kim is their sister and Kylie and Kim were bestfriends before that." She said

More questions about me being 'related' to the Kardashians start coming in but she ignored them.

She also ignored the question about us being together.

It hurt but we want to wait for the right time to announce our relationship officially.

I mean we didn't exactly hide it, like om stage that time but neither of us had confirmed anything.

"Okay so now go onto Kylie's live and we'll continue from there becuz ma phone is at two percent. Bye guys I love youuu." Ari said before ending her live and putting her phone to charge.

My baby always lets her phone run down. I can't let mine go below 75.

They continued the live and Kylie explained how we were related.

After that they just answered fan questions and I zoned out.

"Babe wake up." I hear my girlfriend say.

I rub my eyes and look over at her.

"where am I?" I ask sleepily.

"We just landed. You fell aleep before the live ended." She said kissing my nose and sitting on my lap.

I whined

"Not here.''

"We have my appartment to ourselves for two days." she smirked.

"Ayo that show was lit!" Brian screamed as he walked into Ariana's drssing room where we had just been making out.

"Ok but Kim and I are going to go to my appartment for the night. See y'all tomorrow." Ari said, pulling me out the room.

"Alright you horny fuckers." Courtney laughed.

Since we were so eager to leave, we had to get Mark to take us home.

And it's a good thing there was a divison or else he would have seen Ari try to fuck me in the back of his car.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other and she wanted to be on top.

As soon as she closed her door she pushed me up against it, bringing her lips to mine hungrily.

I didn't even notice Toulouse and Myron at our feet and the other dogs that were barking.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and she carried us over to her bed.

She pulled off my top, ripping it, doing the same to my pants as I helped her undress, neither of us breaking the kiss.

"That was amazing." I say coming down from my high.

"Well I do have a way with my fingers." She says smirking.

"And your mouth."I mumble.

What?"

"I love you babe." I say kising her again.

"I love you too. Now come get some sleep." she said

I nod and traced circles on her arm as she pulled the covers over our bodies.

"Goodnight baby." she says placing a kiss on the top of my head.

Before I could respond I had already fallen asleep.

And it was the best sleep I had in a long time.