30

Coutney's p.o.v

So after Ariana and Kim went to bed, Frankie and I called some friends.

yourlyingletmesee needybish and FlashRider9

Yes, you know we had to call up some of the realest people there are

And Frankie may have stolen Ariana's jet to bring them out to Boca at 1am but they were willing so you can't blame us

Five thirty am

"We have his address right?" I ask, making sure everything is in place.

"Yes Court." needybish says rolling her eyes.

"I just wanna be sure." I say causing the others to scoff.

We all got into Frankie's car and drove off to the location of Dalton's house.

"I still don't see why we can't kill him." yourlyingletmesee says, pouting.

"Do y'all wanna end up in prison. Didn't think so. I'm gonna ask him what happened and if he lies we tell him we have footage and if he fights or anything we shoot.'' Frankie says pulling up to his house.

"Okay but like....why the fuck he lives in this ratchet ass cottage looking hut!" FlashRider9 says causing us to laugh.

I mean she really isn't wrong

I don't even think someone would live in that.

"Well lets go, I really wanna kill a motherfucker." yourlyingletmesee says getting the others wayyyy too hyped up.

I step out the car and hold the fully loaded gun needybish gave me.

Thank god she had enough guns for everyone.

Wait........um why does she have so many guns anyways?

Whatever the point is she understood the assignment case closed

"Looking for someone?" A voice said from behind us.

I am not calm and will not lie, I nearly pissed my pants.

Dalton and 2 other guys stood behind us with guns in their hands.

Some shits about to go down

"Ok, let's just talk it out first." Frankie says putting down the gun.

Dalton smirked but motioned for the other two guys to put down their guns.

"There isn't much to talk about Grande, your sister's hot and I wanted to hit. Thought the alcoh-" Before he could finish his sentence he was laying on the grass.

Frankie had shot him.

Welp.

Shit's really about to go down.

One of the guys picks up his gun and fired shots, which we all somehow were able to dodge.

They really can't aim for shit what the fuck

needybish takes up her gun and shoots the two of them both so quickly I got scared.

Let me stay on the good side of this bitch.

"Well shit." Frankie mumbled

"I wanted to shoot someone." yourlyingletmesee and FlashRider9 say in unsion.

needybish shrugs and walks over to the three men.

"They are alive." She says.

"Fuck, can we kill one?" FlashRider9 begged

Let me step back because a bitch aint tyring to get killed.

"NO." Frankie yells.

"It was your idea!" I yell.

"Yeah plus I've been craving to kill the one on the right ever since I saw him, his ugliness is making me cringe." yourlyingletmesee says causing me to burst out laughing.

"Alright you 3 go wait in the car." Frankie said

The stand still for a moment before sulking off.

I laugh then look over at the bodies.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask.

Because sis ain't tryna end up in jail at this young ass age

"We call the ambulance then leave." Frankie says.

Scared motherfucker

"Ok." I say dialing 9-1-1 on my phone.

Once I tell them the location I hop in the car followed by Frankie.

"Wait!" yourlyingletmesee says running out the vehicle.

She goes up to Dalton's body and kicks it a few times.

I thought she would be done but she starts yelling at him in.....Spanish?

Huh?

"AND IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LIVE YOU WILL NOT COME NEAR ANY OF US BECAUSE I WILL COME FOR YOU MYSELF AND SHOOT YOUR HEART OUT" She yelled before hopping back in the car.

"Damn." needybish mumbled

"Well, we would take y'all to Ari but she is gonna be suspicious and your parents would be looking for you guys." I say hugging all three of them.

"Ayo Court, we better get to meet them soon, Kimiana is like endgame." FlashRider9 said as the all get on the jet.

I roll my eyes.

I love them.

"Where were you guys."

this was funny to write lowkey and highkey couldn't stop laughing.