35

Ariana's p.o.v

Despite not being able to be with my girlfriend on stage, tour is amazing.

We have a break today before my final show in London tomorrow and I just wanna spend the day with her

"ARII!" Victoria yelled, barging into our hotel room.

"What? bitch suppose I was naked!" I whisper yell.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to my bed, taking one look at my girlfriend sleeping next to me.

"Didn't you get my texts?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"Did you know that you woke me up." I snap.

She rolls her eyes again

"Sorry Ms.cranky but meet us for breakfast at nine once you have had your morning sex." She said, leaving the room

Morning sex?

I've been all hot and bothered since last night anyways

Bitch expects to tease me when I have a performance then fall asleep.

I'm tryna make use of hotel rooms while we have them.

I look over at my girlfriend who was just starting to wake up.

"Morning."

I smirk and start kissing her neck.

She doesn't say anything and moves tilts her head to the side, givng me more access to her neck.

"Babe that's not fair, you get to fuck me before I can fully open my eyes but I can't do it back." She sighed while pouting

I just love it when she pouts, it makes her lips look even more kissable

"Well you could make it up to me in the shower." I say winking and walking into the bathroom knowing she wouldn't give up the oppertunity.

"At last the two sex addicted rabbits have made their way downstairs." Scott said once we finally made it down to the lobby.

I mean we are only two hours late, I could have been doing my hair or something

"I hope you saved me some blueberries." I say to Courtney who was eating an apple.

She flicked me off and sat at the nearby table with Vic, Brian and Scott.

"Ari look they have chocolate chip pancakes." Kim screamed

I laughed and follow her

"You know, you really act like a little kid sometimes." I say kissing her cheek

"And you're not supposed to be running with a sprained foot." I say sternly.

"Um babe, I get to take it off today remember." She says as we walk back to the others.

Oh shit I forgot.

"Not gonna lie, I forgot." I say taking a seat next to her and Brian.

"You sure you don't want to let me come with you." I ask for the 10th time in a minute.

She said that Kim ( Kardashian ) would be able to take her to a clinic to remove the foot cast thingy then they would have sister bonding time, do some shopping around and she would spend the night at Kim's appartment.

Reason being is because Victoria wants Courtney and I to help her get ready for a date and then Court and I are gonna have a Catfish marathon.

"I just said, no. It's fine. Me and Kim need bonding time anyways." She said rolling her eyes playfully or not I don't know.

"Fine but remember that if you need anything, a hug, a kiss, anything. Please just call me" I say kissing her face.

She smiled and walked me to the door.

"I love you babe and please just have fun." She says.

"I love you." I reply kissing her sweetly before walking off to help Vic.

"I still can't believe that V got a date with someone she just met but I'm still single." Courtney whined, flopping herself down on the hotel's couch.

I just laugh and go into my bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

Meaning my girlfriends sweater and her socks and her tights and her scrunchie so I could tie up my hair.

I love wearing her stuff.

When I get back out I see that Courtney already started the first episode and is eating some skittles.

My skittles?

The girl said "I dOn't WaNt AnY. " Now look, she's eating mine

I just go up to her and pull the bag out her hands and restart the show before plopping down on her lap.

"Ari, you bitch."

"Ari you BiTcH." I mock before unpausing the show.

I woke up at two am to the ringing of my phone.

Not looking at the contact I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ari, did Kim and Kim call you?" Kourtney asked

"Kourtney?" I ask in confusion.

Why would she be calling me what the fuck?

"Yeah, they were both calling me but I didn't answer cause I was with Kendall. Do you know what they wanted?" She asked

"Oh wait, my mom's calling me, hold on." She said

I literally waited for two seconds before she spoke again.

"Get Courtney and Victoria and meet me outside the hotel."