91

Ariana's p.o.v

For the past few days Kim and I spent evey waking hour at each others sides.

I did take a pregnancy test and today I have my first doctors appointment.

"Baby?" I call out from the bathroom.

"yeahhhhhhh." My girlfriend drawled out.

"I love you." I state, finishing up my makeup.

As soon as we got back from our very first ultra sound, Kim went off to the studio.

Not that I mind but I kinda wanted us to spend the day together.

Conveniently, today is also the day we release Stuck With U so I guess she has a reason for going in the studio.

I sigh out of complete bordom and take up my phone to facetime my mom.

"Hi mom

"Is something wrong?"

"Really? can't I just want to hear your voice?"

"Ariana, let's be honest. Something is always wrong with one of you guys, it's like the universe cursed y'all."

I laugh

"True but now I just wanna hear how your day was."

My mom and I ended up talking for two or more hours and it's currently seven pm.

"Hi baby." Kim says walking into the room.

I roll my eyes

"Don't hi me." I say crossing my arms.

"Look, I know you're mad with me for going out but I had some songs I needed to work on." She says sitting next to me.

I frown and fake an angered expression.

What? The longer you fake being mad the better the sex is.

"Baby come on!" Kim whined

"Amara wants to see you." She said making me crack a smile

My nieces are for sure my weakness.

"Lift me." I say stretching out my arms to be carried down the stairs, no longer 'mad' at my girlfriend.

"Anything for her majesty." She said picking me up bridal style.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY MRS MAJESTYY!!" Nicki screamsed

I swear, every word we say she has said in a song. AND she must sing it.

"Babe I think we did something wrong." Kim says showing me the receipe on her phone.

Right now, me, kim, Vic and Court are attempting to make cookies

"No. we added everything they said." Vic defends.

"Really?" Court adds, showing the live stream the bowl of crumbly looking cookie dough.

'Let's just add some milk." I suggest.

Everyone looks at me like I suggested we go jump off the tallest tower.

"What? Guys-"

I was about to tell the fans how mean my friends are when I saw the comments.

nickiminaj: dumbass wtf, did u do home ec???? lmao

arianaspotted: ARIIII NOOOO BBY!

joangrande: ariana grande butera- i cannot

"Baby um- milk doesnt go in cookies and a fan said that's how its supposed to look." Kim said laughing.

Next headline of the day 'Ariana Grande, Victoria Monet, Kim Keene and Courtney Chipoloe have no idea how to make cookie dough'.

We're idiots

"Mmmmm." I say dipping my finger into the bowl, licking the dough.

Suddenly I'm being lifted off my feet and I instantly start to kick the person.

"WHY IT TASTES GOOD!" I whine

Nevermind I'm throwing a tantrum

My girlfriend won't let me eat any more until the cookies are actually baked but it tastes better raw.

"Because, you are pregnant and you could get salmonela poisioning or something like that." She says going o her phone.

Slumping back into the sofa I let out a sigh, holding back some tears.

Definately the hormones. andddd maybe the fact that I always get what I want.

Ten minutes passed by longer than an hour to me and I finally heard the ding from the oven indicating that the cookies are done.

"YAY!" I scream, jumping up and running to the oven.

"Damn, she's not even three months and she's that needy, Imagine six." I overhear Vic telling my girlfriend but i was to busy putting as many cookies on a plate as I could

I may or may not have fallen asleep on the couch before I could finish two cookies but atleast they were on MY plate, which means no one can eat them.