9

Kim's p.o.v

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly.

It was still dark outside which surprised me. What's the damn time anyways?

2am

What the fuck could anyone need at this hour

I try to get out of her embrace but she just holds me tighter.

After a few minutes of struggling I finally get out of bed careful not to wake her up

"What could you possibly need!" I exclaimed, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Not even a hello?" The person said

"Kim?"

"The one and only." She says.

"Actually I also go by the name of Kim." I say snickering.

"I'm the only Kim K." She retorts.

I roll my eyes.

"That's not what my instagram name says." I defend.

I could practically hear her eye roll from here.

"Anyways sister that's not what I called you for. We added you and your wife in two group chats." she says.

Wife. I like the sound of that.

"One has in random celebs that you know and the other one is for our family friends and her family and friends. Answer us now and also check your social medias, you're everywhere." she says as she hangs up.

I love Kim with all my heart.

But waking me up at 2am to tell me about some random messages and to check insta and twitter?

No.

I'm going back to sleep.

And when I wake back up I'm going to expose her.

"Baby who was that?" Ari asks sleepily as I lay down next to her.

Shit I didn't want to wake her up.

"Kim." I said

"Oh was it important?" She asks trying to sit up.

"Nopes she was just calling us at 2am to tell us we're in two groupchats and that the whole world knows I'm your bestfriend." I say sarcastically.

She smiles and pecks my lips.

Before I know it I'm back asleep.

Ariana's p.o.v

I woke up around 10 am with tons of missed calls and messages.

But I just turned off my phone.

I already have a plan in place to spend today with my baby and our families.

"K? Wake up they said you can leave." I say trying to wake up the smaller girl next to me.

"Five more minutes." she mumbles.

"Fine."

I want to tell her we need to go now but five minutes can't hurt right?

And besides she looks so peaceful.

I take a shower in the hospital bathroom which was weird and when I come back she's already up.

"Good morning love now go shower." I say pushing her into the bathroom before she could say anything.

I quickly get ready then go on my phone to text my friends who know about the surprise.

I can't mess up this surprise.