22

Ariana's  p.o.v

I woke up feeling warm and fuzzy.

Kim was holding onto me, smiling in her sleep and it made my heart flutter.

I take this time to look at the ring she got me.

It was simple yet elegant and had a big diamond in the middle with smaller ones around it

She got me an engagement ring as a promise ring which is cool as fuck

My girlfriend has officially lost her mind but I love her just the way she is.

I was about to post a picture of the ring on my story when I realisied I should let my friends and family see it first so no one gets a heart attack.

I had been up for close to two hours now and it's currently 9:40

I decide to get out of bed and go downstairs to cook something for us.

So what if I nearly tripped twice walking down the stairs and dropped the frying pan?

I finally managed to make us some pancakes and blueberries.

Good thing she's vegan or else we would have been arguing about bacon.

There's no way I'm going to eat piggy smallz.

As soon as I was about to wash the pan I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

I lean back and let her kiss my head despite me being taller.

"Goodmorning." She said, her raspy morning voice making me wet

"Hi." I say, spinning around so I was facing her.

She looked startled but quickly recovered and kissed me, pushing me up against the island.

I start to kiss down her neck.

"Babee." She moaned as I continued to leave red marks along her neck.

She carried us over to the couch and laid me down and got ontop of me.

She gets up of me and starts to walk away.

"Where are you going mommy?" I ask teasingly.

"Don't tease me babe."

"Sorry." I say going over to her.

"mommy." I whisper the last part in her ear

"You should be careful because I can have you screaming mommy at the top of your lungs."

"But that's just what I want mommy." I say

She crawled on top of me and pinned my hands over my head

Kim's p.o.v

"Baby the food's cold by now." Ariana said after our 8th round in two hours

Yes 8

And I feel like my guts are rearranged

"How do you know?" I ask, still laying on her.

"Because it's 12 and I made it at 10." She said matter of factly.

"Don't sass me, you are the one who wanted me to fuck you up." I say smirking.

"Yet I'm the one who re-arranged your guts. " She points out, pushing me off her lap.

I sigh and roll around on the floor causing my girlfriend to laugh loudly.

I wouldn't trade anything in the world if I get to be with her.

Every second she's around I feel safe, warm, loved and most of all I feel complete.