My First Time

Welcome to Checkmate, I really hope you enjoy. This story will be told from Elliot's perspective unless otherwise stated.

"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normally kind of shy, awkward and nerdy but the blaring music, fairly cheap drinks and the respected atmosphere actually made him feel at ease. It's strange to think that it had taken him a long time to accept Sim's invitation to come to his favourite club. There again he never thought he would actually ever step foot into a BDSM club. Hell before Sim he didn't even know they really existed."

"Please come with me Eli. Please. I will beg you, you know. I've been told I'm an amazing beggar" he smirked and I tried to pushed him off me. He had pinned me down against the sofa until I said yes.

"Come on get off me" I struggled against him. For a lanky bastard he's really strong. He let his grip on my hands go slightly and he sat up against my legs. 

"I know you're feeling shit at the moment and all I want is to see my Eli again. My happy, smiling best friend" he gives me those adorable  puppy dog eyes. He's such a bastard. I sigh and throw my head back in defeat.

"Fine I'll go but you owe me drinks." He cheered and slipped off me.

"Yayy!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to call Master Julian right now."

"Wait what? Why?" Master Julian was the owner of the club.

"I have to tell him if I'm bringing a guest. It's a very exclusive club you know." He jumped up and ran to his room.

"Sim wait I..." I cursed him and go to shower.

When I get out and throw my pants on I towel dry my hair and walk into the kitchen. Sim is making food and it smells amazing, I take a piece of cucumber from the side and pop it in my mouth before he can snatch it back. He moved the plate away from me and glared. I just smiled at him. "You're lucky you're so cute." I just laugh as I lean against the counter. "I told Master Julian about you." I look up and wait for him to continue.

"Go on..." I urged him when he didn't.

"He wants to meet you first" I swallowed dryly.

"Oh..."

"You'll be okay just be respectful. I'll sweeten him up right nice" he grinned. "The only reason he wants to meet you is because I talk about you. He's curious to see if you're how I describe." I know Sim has a habit of over exaggeration and this panicked me.

"What if I'm not? Will he not let me in?"

"You might not be allowed back." He teased. I hit his arm.

"Stop it you asshole. This is serious. I've never met a Dom before what if I screw up." He turns to me seriously.

"Just be you. He'll love you for you I promise."

"But what if he doesn't."

"Then I'll give him a blowjob and he'll change his mind." I wanted to hit him but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thanks for having my back." I giggled.

"Always." He smirked. We sat at the table to eat and he went over some of the rules of the club.

"You will need a green wrist band which basically means you're not trained and you're here with someone as a guest. This should deter most advances but as long as people know they cannot scene with you they could still come and talk to you if they wanted. I won't leave your side, I promise." I was starting to get nervous.

"You'll be okay. Just make sure you don't look Doms in the eye and for now don't talk to anyone until they talk to you first, Doms must be addressed as Sir. That is so important." He pointed his fork at me. "I got in so much trouble for that" He shuddered as the memories came back to him. I stifled a giggle. He's such an idiot.