You're not Alone

Requested by MaggieBorchardt

This one's for you girl! Beware of all the time skips in this oneshot...sorry not sorry! It's a long one.

Summary: Alexander had to handle a gang after him, but what what about another student? Will he ask his friends for help or keep it to himself?

"DAMMIT! Another 68?! I studied this time too!" Peggy tossed her math test to the side in frustration. "Ugh! I suck at math!"

"I'm sure you'll get better, Peggy." Thomas patted the girls shoulder in comfort.

"Well, I haven't been. If a freshman math class is this hard for me, how will I do in sophmore year?"

"Hey, how about next time you come over to my place and we'll study together." Alexander offered causing the girl to grin widely.

"That sounds good to me! Thank you, Alex!"

"Of course."

Ring!

"Welp, time to go home!" Thomas said as finished packing up before he grabbed Alex's hand.

"I'm going to meet Angie and Eliza at the library. Bye boys!"

"See ya Peggy!" The couple walked down the hall together to the side door of the school. It wasn't long till Thomas saw Lafayette getting into his aunt's car.

"That's my ride. See you tomorrow, Lexi." They shared a kiss before Thomas went into the car. Alex started walking aroun the school to meet with his dad like every other day. He was suddenly pushed to the ground.

"Hey!" He shouted as he looked up to see who pushed him. It was a boy who looked about Hercules height and had wavy hair. "W-who are you?"

"The name's James Madison, faggot! (I hate that word!). Alex felt a little threatened when he heard that.

"What-"

"Let's get something straight, fruit cup! Thomas is MY best friend. We go all the way back to elementary school. The thing is, he's been going to this school for almost two months and he still hasn't noticed that I'm here. Do you know why?"

"Uh..."

"Because of your dumbass!" He proceeded to kick Alex in the face causing him to groan in pain. Madison smirked. "I'll see you tomorrow faggot! And you better not tell anyone about this or else you'll regret it." He then left, leaving Alex on the ground with a hand on his cheek. Alexander got up and pulled his phone out, turning on the camera. He looked at his reflection; bruised cheek.

"Oh no...dad's gonna freak..." He said to himself. He put his phone away and ran the rest of the way to the car. Please don't notice! Please don't notice! Please don't notice! He got in the car.

"Hey son. How was your- YOUR FACE!" Alex lightly flinched at the sudden shout. "W-what happened?"

"Uh...I-I um..."

And you better not tell anyone about this or else you'll regret it.

"I-I got hit with...um...a door! Yes! I got hit with a door on the way out." He lied.

"A-are you sure, son?"

"Yeah...I'm fine...let's just go home." Washington didn't fully believe him, but felt that Alex would tell him in time. Washington pulled away from the school and began to drive home.

"I want you to ice that bruise when we get home, son."

"I will..." Alexander pulled out his phone and texted his boyfriend.