Three Boys And A Baby

Summary: Alexander, Thomas and Aaron are planning the Summer Carnival for school. What happens when they decide to also babysit for Maria and Eliza? Will they be able to handle it or will it be too much to handle?

Cute Short Oneshot

"Here's her bottles, formula, and her blankie. Lizzy do you have her fluffy?" Maria held Susan in a blanket at the front door. She and Eliza were packing up Susan's things. The girlfriends were going to go out on a date while Alexander watches the baby.

"Right here!" Eliza dashed over to Maria with a stuffed sheep and a pacifier. "Are you absolutely sure the boys can watch her?"

"Alex actually asked me. He just couldn't resist this cutie." Maria proceeded to kiss Susan on the cheek causing her to giggle.

"Now then, let's go!"

*Meanwhile*

"We could do a car wash. Now that the weather is warmer, it could be a good option." Alexander, Thomas and Aaron all sat in the dining room of the Washington household brainstorming fundraising ideas.

"I think that's actually the best option." Thomas spoke. "It's warm out and we could borrow the hose the school uses for the garden."

"I'll bring some rags and sponges." Aaron volunteered.

"Oh, and soap." Alex wrote everything down on a list. "That should be everything. Luckily we don't have to spend much for equipment."

"Maybe we should also advertise the car wash on social media too." Aaron suggested.

"Great idea!" Thomas praised.

"So when should we have this car wash, Mr. President?" Alexander asked.

"Eliza had decided for it to be held next Saturday. Does that work for you Mr. Treasurer?" Alexander nodded in approval. "Mr. Vice President?"

"Works for me." Aaron replied.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

Alexander got up from his seat and made his way over to the front door. He opened it and was greeted by Maria, Eliza and Susan.

"Hello ladies. What's up?"

"Here you go!" Maria handed Susan over to him.

"Um, thanks?"

"Alex, you said you'd be able to watch her today, remember?"

"Oh fuuuuu- dge!" He quickly stopped himself from swearing. "I forgot that was today. The guys and I were getting our parts for the fundraiser done today. Also, thanks for the approval Eliza."

"No problem." Eliza replied.

"Oh, sorry." Maria apologized. "I didn't know you were busy today. I can just-"

"No, it's fine. I'm sure this little cutie won't be too much to handle." Alexander lightly tickled Susan who laughed in response.

"We have everything in this suitcase including a list. Call if you need anything." Maria kissed her baby on the cheek and Eliza did the same.

"Don't worry. You can count on me."

"Thanks Alex. Take care of my baby. Bye!"

"Bye Alexander!"

"Bye!" Alex closed the front door, grabbed the suitcase in one hand and the baby in the other before heading back to the dining room. "Okay guys, I'm back."