Please Eat

Summary: School is back in session! The group are all sophomores now! What happens when a certain Schuyler sister is teased about her weight?

I'm sorry if it's short

TW: Dangerous dieting (no purging)

"ANGELICA! LET'S GO!"

"Okay! Okay! Calm down Peggy! It's only school."

Today was a big day. Well, Peggy thought it was. It was the last week of August which meant school was back on. They were starting 10th grade.

"But Angelica, it's a big day! First day as sophomores. We also gotta meet the others."

"I can't wait to see our new classes." Eliza joined in with excitement. "I heard we get to pick two extra classes! I would pick music and drama."

"Okay, let's go!" Angelica finally came down the stairs.

*Time skip brought to you by a new school year*

Alexander waited for his friends at the front gates of the school. He felt the same yet different at the same time. As he stood there, he thought about all that happened during his freshman year. Being chased by a gang, coming out, falling in love, being adopted, trying new things with friends, keeping secrets from friends, being diagnosed with depression, anxiety and PTSD, attempting suicide, being kidnapped (twice) and the list really went on.

"I can't believe all that happened in the past year." He said to himself. "I wonder how wild this year will be."

"Alexander!" Alex turned around and saw none other than his best friend, John Laurens. "Hey shorie!"

"Hey freckles! How's Mary doing?"

"Pretty good actually! She may not ever be cancer free, but I'm proud of how far she's gotten."

"That's great to hear. I hope I can see her again soon."

"How about after school?"

"Sure thing!"

"I heard your dad found out about the drowning situation." Alex nervously laughed

"Peggy kind of ratted me out."

"Good thing. Did you see your schedule online already?"

"Yeah, and let's just say I might not be seeing some of you in my classes."

"Why's that, Lex?"

"I have all honors classes on top of debate."

"Good for you, Alexander!" John elbows him in encouragement. "See? You are good enough!"

"I guess. However, all those pills I have to take are going to be a pain-"

"Hi guys!" The two boys turned to see all of their friends standing there.

"Hey everyone!"

"I can't believe we survived our first year of high school." Alex said with relief.

"I think surviving high school is cake walk compared to surviving a car chase." Peggy spoke.

"Or school shooting." Herc added.

"Or having a knife thrown at you." John nodded. "And craved words on you."

"Or having Aaron's crazy ex girlfriend try to poison you." Maria added.

"What are you guys doing?" Alex asked in confusion.

"We are trying to show how far you've come love." Thomas smiled at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.