His First Christmas

Summary: Autumn is finally over! Enter winter. Tis the season of family and love. What happens when Alexander celebrates his first Christmas with his family and friends?

Long Oneshot

"SNOW! IT'S SNOWING!" Alexander was currently looking out the window of the math classroom. He always loved the snow, even when he was homeless. Only this time, he hoped it would snow more.

"Damn Alex, you seem so happy about winter!" Peggy exclaimed.

"I just love when it snows. That doesn't happen in the Caribbean."

Ring!

"Okay class, enjoy holiday break!" The students all rushed out of the classrooms as the Revolutionary Set all met up at the school gates. They've decided to all stay together since they heard the news about James Hamilton's escape. They couldn't lose their friend again.

"It's finally holiday break, guys!" Angelica piped. "You know what that means?"

"12 days off of school?" Peggy answered.

"Christmas and New Year's!" Herc added.

"It's gonna be a white Christmas guys!" Maria chanted. Everyone cheered except for Alex. Instead he looked rather confused. Thomas seemed to notice that real fast.

"Babe, what's the matter?" He asked the shorter male.

"Well, I know what New Year's is, but um...what's a Christmas?" Alex asked. Everyone gasped and looked at him like he was the craziest person alive.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS IS?!" They all shouted.

Beep!

"That's my ride. I'll text you guys later, bye." Alex then left the still in shock group and joined his father in the car.

"Hey son." Washington greeted his boy. "How was school?"

"Well, I'm glad to have 12 days off, but um I have something I need to ask you and mom at home."

"Alright, let's go then." Washington started the car and began to drive home."

*Time skip brought to you by this poor boy! Oh my god!*

Martha finished typing something for work on her laptop. She looked at the time and smiled. 3 o'clock. Her husband and son would be home for the holidays. It was all so exciting. This will be their first Christmas with Alexander and she was determined to make it the best holiday ever.

"Martha, we're home." Her husband called as he and Alex entered. Martha put her laptop down and made her way to the living room.

"There are my two special boys!" Martha piped with her usual cheery attitude. Washington proceeded to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey mom. How was work?" Alex asked.

"Finished early and now I'm ready to spend the holidays with the two most important people in my life."

"Oh, that's what I wanted to talk to you and dad about."

"Well, we're all ears son." Washington wrapped and arm around his wife.

"What's Christmas?" As that question left Alexander's lips both Martha and George gasped.

"What?! You don't know what Christmas is?" They asked in unison.

"I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is." Alex admit. Both of his parents shared a look.

"George, looks like we've got some work to do."