Truth or Dare & Confessions

Summary: The revolutionary set is spending the night at the Schuyler's house. What do they decide to play truth or dare? How wild will things get?

TW: Mentions Self-Harm (That's why I added a funny video uptop)

"Hurry ladies! They will be here very soon!" Peggy exclaimed as he set out a bowl of pretzels, popcorn and chips. Angelica and Eliza ran down the stairs in their night gowns. The three sisters had matching gowns but in their signature colors.

"I'll get the soda and order the pizza!" Angelica offered.

"I'll help you move the couches Pegs." Eliza offered

"Thanks Liz!" They both began pushing the couches out of the living room and into another for more space. "There! Now there's room for everyone's sleeping bags!"

"Pizza is on it's way!" Angelica called.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"They're here!" Eliza zipped over to the front door and opened it. "Welcome guys! C'mon in" She stepped aside and in walked John, Laf, Herc, Thomas, Maria and Church wearing their pajamas, carrying big pillows and their sleeping bags.

"This is gonna be a fun night!" Peggy cheered.

"Wait a second. We're missing one-"

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Oh, that must be him." Eliza once again got to the front door and opened it. "Oh my god! Alex!" Everyone looked over at Alexander as he walked in. The room filled with 'awww's' when they saw their friend was wearing a lion onesie.

"Sorry I'm late." He spoke. "My parents wanted to check me over for any sharp objects."

"So...cute!" Eliza grabbed Alex and hugged him close. "You're such a cinnamon roll! Too pure for this world."

"Me? Pure? Are you sure about that?" He joked. Eliza let him go and allowed him to join the others.

"Lexi! You're so cute~" Thomas flirted as dark blush coated his cheeks.

"I am not." Alex teasingly stuck out his tongue, blushing as well.

"If you two are done sexually flirting then we can have some real fun." Angelica teased the couple. "The pizza just arrived. We can play truth or dare afterwards."

*Time skip brought to you by some real fun*

"Let's play truth or dare!" Herc suggested. Everyone cheered in excitement.

"Let's do it!" The group set up their sleeping bags and sat in a circle on the group. "Okay! Laurens, truth or dare?" Angelica asked.

"Truth." He answered, earning a couple of groans.

"Since you're boring, what's your biggest pet peeve?"

"Turtle killers! They are the worst!" That made everyone chuckle. "I just can't. Laf, truth or dare?"

"Dare me!" Lafayette answered with excitement.

"I dare you to drink a salty glass or milk!" Everyone gasped.

"I have no fear mon ami!" Laf then got up and charged into the kitchen as his friends followed close behind. He poured a glass of milk and shook the salt in without hesitation. In a quick motion, he gulped it down. He gagged. "Ugh! That was ze worst!" The group busted into laughter.