Satisfied

Summary: Alexander no longer wants to end his suffering. He wants to end his friends suffering. He's no longer satisfied with the person he's become. What happens when a certain someone makes him feel worse?

TW: Self-harm and Suicide Attempt! (ANGST!)

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!"

That's how many new scars showed up on his wrists. He really was trying, but whenever he gets stressed that's what he resorted to. His father had everything that's sharp or could be used to hurt yourself locked away. It's for his own good. The problem was, Alexander always found a loop hole or a way around the situation. He was smart, but at the moment it wasn't in the best ways.

"Alexan- SON!" Washington ripped the blade out of his hand and shoved it into his pocket. He gently grabbed his son's wounded arms and looked them over. Alexander avoided eye contact when his father looked at him. "W-why?" Alex shakingly spoke.

"I j-just feel like it sometimes. I've been hearing-"

Murderer!

Murderer!

Murderer!

"Alexander?" Washington placed a hand on his boy's shoulder. "This is why you're therapy. It's going to help you."

"I still feel it's a waste of time. Nothing can help me! I'm just...too broken..." Washington pulled his son close to him and held him.

"Why not come to the living room? Mom always has a way with helping." Alex nodded. Then he and Washington left his room and down the stairs. Martha was already sitting on the couch, reading a book. Washington made his way with Alex over to his wife.

"Hey hun." Martha greeted, closing her book and putting it aside. "What's up?"

"I caught him doing it, love." Washington spoke. Martha seemed to get what he meant. She motioned for her son to sit beside her. He did so, right before she laid him down and placed his head on her lap. She was humming a gentle tone as she pet his hair as Washington sat beside her on the other side.

"Alexander, I love you sweetie." She reassured.

"I love you too, mom." Alex replied back.

"We won't give up on helping you. We'll help you through this all the way."

"We promise, son."

"I promise to fight my hardest." Alexander added. His mother's touch was so tender and warm. So much so, that he ended up drifting off to sleep.

*Time skip brought to you by a loving mother and a caring father*

"Alexander, your results have come in." Alexander was now at therapy with his father. The last session, Alexander's therapist Dr. Miranda took some tests and observed Alex to find out what he can do to help the boy.

"I-Is it bad?" Alexander asked nervously as he twiddled his thumbs. Washington wrapped an arm around him for comfort.

"It's very understandable considering your background." Dr. Miranda spoke. "In fact, it's multiple conditions. I'm diagnosing you with depression, anxiety and PTSD."

"All of that?!" Alexander nearly yelled. "Is there really THAT much wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you, Alex. It's more common than you think. You just need a little help dealing with it." Dr. Miranda wrote something down on his clipboard. "I'm prescribing you with antidepressants, anxiety pills and ptsd pills. They are to be taken twice a day and at least 12 hours apart."

"Thank you doctor." Washington thanked the man as Alex tried to wrap hid head around what he had heard.

"Here are his prescriptions." The doctor handed the paper to Washington. "You can pick them up downstairs right now."