Dear Theodosia

Summary: Aaron is faced with a conflict. If you had to choose, Theodosia or Alexander?

Aaron sat in his room, stressing. It had been a week since he, Alexander and Washington had 'saved' Theodosia. A week since the plan had gone wrong. He knew his Theodosia was pissed. It was easy to tell her emotions. He remembered what happened in the hospital. The day Washington awoke, they stepped into another room when Maria handed him the baby.

Aaron! What the hell?

I'm sorry Theo-

You helped him escape! You know perfectly well I was 'captured' so you can bring James Alexander. We could have been rich!

I don't want to do this anymore love

You don't have a choice

Why can't we let it go?

You've fallen for Alexander, haven't you?

N-no that's not-

It all makes sense now!

Theo I-

It doesn't matter because he loves Thomas. So I'm your only option. You're lucky Madison is willing to pay for us to kill Alexander!

"What am I going to do?" Aaron asked himself. It was true. He had truly fallen for Alexander, but he knew he couldn't have him. Alexander's heart belonged to Thomas and they weren't breaking up anytime soon. He knew Alex was a self harmer. One small thing could set him off.

Buzz!

Aaron picked up his phone. He received a text from...Alexander

petit lion 🦁: Hey Aaron! Can you do me a small favor?

WaitForIt✋: Sure! What's up?

petit lion 🦁: Can you pick up the sponges and rags for the car wash today?

WaitForIt✋: Of course! Cya at noon!

petit lion 🦁: Thx Aaron!

Aaron put his phone in his pocket and sighed. It was almost time to head to the school for the car wash. Everyone was going to be there. All his 'friends' the student council and...Theodosia.

"Well, looks like I better get going."

*Time skip brought to you by a stressed Aaron*

"Thank you all so much for volunteering for the car wash guys!" Thomas thanked his friends. "This fundraiser is to raise money for our June carnival. So, let's make it count!" He, Alexander, Aaron and Eliza wore little pins on their clothes that said, 'Student Council'

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Aaron asked.

"Aaron and Eliza will keep track of how many cars come. Lexi, you collect the money from our customers. Everyone else, get to washing."

"Let's do this team!" Alex shouted. Aaron and Eliza then set up a table with a clipboard. Peggy and Angelica filled up buckets of water and soap. Church and Laurens grabbed the sponges and drying rags.

"Look! We have a customer!" Thomas called. "Places everyone!" Eliza and Aaron got out their clipboards, Alex grabbed a giant envelope to collect the money, and the rest got ready to wash.

Business was booming. The group had never been so busy in their lives. Within 15 minutes, they had washed 8 cars and they had a bit of a line. Everything was working out.

"We need fresh water over here!" Hercules called as he and Lafayette continued to wipe down the car.

"Allow me." Theodosia offered, sweetly. She emptied the dirty water down a drain and grabbed the hose. As the bucket filled up, she grabbed her phone and texted Aaron.