In Aaron We Trust

Summary: Aaron regrets the choice he made. What happens if Theodosia has a plan to kill Alexander at the June carnival? Will Aaron speak up or let it happen?

Tick!

Tock!

Tick!

Tock!

"Could time be any slower? I've gotta carnival to go to!" Alexander, John and Angelica sat in their biology class, watching the clock. They just wanted school to be over already because well it was the last day! The sun was shining and they could feel the summer atmosphere.

"12 seconds till summer!" Alexander exclaimed.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..."

Ring!

"Yes! Summer vacation!" John grabbed Alexander and Angelica's hands and dragged them out of the classroom. They ran to the groups meet up spot and spotted their friends.

"There you are!" Hercules called to the trio.

"Who else is ready for the school carnival?" Church asked.

"ME!" Peggy shouted. "It's gonna be so much fun! Let's go holding hands with our boyfriend's and girlfriend's!"

"Sounds romantic!" Theodosia said, batting her eyelashes.

"This is gonna be epic!" Lafayette exclaimed. "Mon petit lion loved the carnival in the autumn-"

"YOU'LL HAVE SO MUCH MORE FUN IN THE SUMMER!" Peggy finished.

"I can't wait!" Alex cheered. Theodosia looked over at Aaron and grimaced. He looked like he was...hiding something. She gave her friends a quick smile and grabbed Aaron's hand.

"Excuse us a minute." She pulled her boyfriend away from the group. "What is your problem?"

"I'm not doing this anymore!" Aaron sternly said. Theodosia looked at him with a mixture of confusion and anger. "I'm breaking up with you."

"You can't pull that on me or else I'll tell-"

"I told the police about Seabury being framed. He was freed. You can no longer blame me! Also, if you don't stay away from Alexander and the others..." Aaron pulled put his phone. "...I will show them proof of your plan to hurt him. I will no longer be your puppet." Aaron then abandoned the girl and joined the rest of the group.

"You'll be back, Aaron..." Theodosia tried to reassure herself. She slowly walked back to the group with fake tears in her eyes. Peggy and Maria noticed this very quickly.

"Theo, what's wrong?" Peggy asked as Maria rubbed her "friend's" back in effort to calm her down.

"Aaron...broke up with me?"

"What? Why?" Maria asked in complete shock.

"He said he feels like a puppet rather than a boyfriend." Theodosia faked more tears. "I'll be fine...but I just wanna go home for now..."

"Oh, well see you at the school carnival in 2 hours?" Maria tried.

"Maybe...bye." Theodosia fake pouted as she walked off. Her friends minus Aaron watched her sympathetically. Once she was out of sight, she growled and pulled out her phone. She dialled a number.

"Madison, we have a situation."

*Time skip brought to you by Theodosia the fake friend*

"Alex!"

Alexander placed down a chair near a table before he turned around to see who called him.

"Hey guys!" It was his whole friend group minus Theodosia.