I'm A Kid, Not An Angel

Summary: Alexander knows he's not perfect. He's no angel. What happens when he decides to rebel to get a point across?

Alexander and Thomas sat in Alex's room on his bed. I bet you could guess what they're doing. If you guessed making out, you'd be correct. So, there they were sitting hand in hand making out, door opened. They had to keep the door open because of a certain someone made it a rule. Washington that is. It's like the man always knew what he was doing or who he was with. Sometimes, he can be a little too over protective.

"Alexander!" Speaking of the devil. Washington called at the doorway. The two teens pulled away as Alex groaned in annoyance.

"This is why I prefer to close the door." Alex sighed as he turned to his father. "Yeah dad?"

"I thought I told you to clean your room before inviting people over." Washington crossed his arms. Alexander froze.

"I completely forgot! I'll do it now." Punishment in 3...2...1...

"Please, just get it done soon, okay?"

"Um...okay?" Washington then left the room leaving a confused Alexander. I don't understand! Don't parents punish their children when they don't listen? What is happening?

"Um Lexi? What's wrong?" Thomas asked as he snapped his boyfriend out of his thoughts. He knew Alex so well. He didn't need to make a face or say a word.

"That's it? "Please, just get it done soon, okay?" That's my scolding?" Thomas gave his a confused look.

"Is that bad?"

"Yes!"

"Um...could you explain why it's bad? If I would've forgot to clean my room, my mom would grounded me."

"That's the point, Tommy! While living here I've lied, screamed at him when I get mad and now I forgot to clean my room. Doesn't he see that I'm not an angel?"

"You want him to ground you?"

"Not necessarily. I want him to stop treating me like I'm about to break. I just feel like everyone is tip toing around when they speak to me."

"He's just worried about you, darling. You did try to kill-"

"I know I did! I just don't want that to keep me from being normal. It's like there's always something keeping me from being happy."

"What do you plan on doing about it, Alex?" The shorter teen flashed a mischievous grin.

"I'll just have to do something bad enough to get me in trouble." Thomas's eyes widened

"Baby, you know I love you, but I don't think that's a good idea."

"It'll be fine! It's only to provide a point. It's not like I'm gonna break the law. I'll start by NOT cleaning me room!"

*Time Skip's brought to you by Alexander's dumbest idea yet*

Alexander had a plan. It wasn't anything too bad, nothing that can get him in legal trouble, just to prove something. He would start out small and if it came down to it, he would pull out his wild card. Right now it was dinner time. He slouched in his seat which resulted in his father telling him to sit up a couple of times. Alexander could see that he was starting to annoy him. Perfect! Martha talked to her husband about her newest project.

"I just hope Mrs. Soo likes the new wallpaper. I think it really complements her room."

"My love, you're an artist. I'm sure she'll love it." Washington gushed. Martha smiled in response. Alex took this opportunity to grab his dinner dishes for phase one. Once he had his glass in hand, he presented to accidentally spill his water on the floor."