Aaron's True Colors

Summary: Aaron Burr has been flirting with Alexander for sometime, but what if it's not for the reason everyone thinks?

Warning: it's a short oneshot. However you won't be disappointed! I hope...

Aaron sat in class, writing something down. It wasn't notes one the assignment he received, it was a love letter to Alexander. He blushed lightly as he did so. Within a moment, his partner James Madison leaned over to see what he was writing.

"Seriously Aaron?" Madison scoffed. "You like Hamiltrash?" Aaron glared at him.

"Hey! I'm helping you out here. If I get Hamilton to be mine, you can have your best friend back." Madison's glare softened as he thought about having his childhood best friend back. "Besides, I don't actually like him, I just need his friends to believe that to prove myself worthy."

"Well, if you want them to believe that, then just ask the boy out and find a way to make him say yes." Aaron smirked at his "friend."

"Maybe I will. As a matter of fact, I have something in mind."

"What exactly do you have planed? And who are you trying to prove worth to?" Aaron's grin widened as he went into his bad and pulled out a red jacket.

"Madison, how do you feel about joining the Redcoats?" Madison gasped in excitement as he grabbed the jacket from his friend.

"I thought they were all locked up?"

"Oh, they were, but the leader escaped about a month ago and I heard a rumor that he broke out the others."

"Where'd you heard that from?" Madison then put his new jacket into his backpack.

"The man himself!"

*Time skip brought to you by a partnership*

"Earth to Alexander!"

"Huh?" Alex then snapped out of his thoughts and was face to face with Angelica Schuyler. She giggled at him.

"Daydreaming about Thomas?" Alexander's face was tomato red in a matter of seconds.

"Don't even, Angie! I see the way you look at John Church." Alex shot back with a smirk. Now it was Angelica's turn to blush. She had the biggest crush on him.

"Don't be an ass. I was asking you if you wanna hang in Washington's class. The others are there."

"Okay, let's go." The two then went to meet up with the rest of the group. Once they entered the classroom, the first voice they heard was Thomas. He seemed angry about something.

"I swear, if I catch him looking at my boyfriend again, I'm gonna- oh! Hey Lexi!" Thomas quickly changed the subject as soon as he saw Alex. Alex looked around the room at his friends and could sense tension.

"Tommy, what's going on?" He asked. Thomas then took in a deep breath before he handed a note to Alexander. "I found this near your locker. I didn't read it...yet, but I saw who it was from." Alex opened it and read it aloud.

My dearest, Alexander

I find myself thinking of you everyday. I admire everything about you, from your sparkling brown eyes to your silky brown hair. It hurts seeing you with anyone other than me. I hope you make the right choice and open your eyes or else I will be forced to make the choice for you. My resources have provided me some information of your past. You're even lucky that a person like could ever love a pathetic...THING like you! If you don't wish for me to leak anything to ANYONE you will play along, love. You have the honor to be my obedient servant.

-A. Burr <3

Alex quickly crumbled up the note and tossed it in the note into the trash. His friends muttering to each other about what just happened.

"That's all I need! James Hamilton the serial killer wants me dead and Aaron Burr the stalker wants me to be his trophy boyfriend! When the fuck do I get a break?"

"Alex-"

"Don't you dare say it's going to be okay!" Alex interrupted John, tears threatening to fall. "Because it's not! I thought it was over, but I was wrong! It's only the beginning of lifelong suffering!" Washington rushed to Alexander's side and held the boy close.

"Son, we've beat him before. We can do it again." He tried to sooth, but Alexander was full of doubt.

"You don't know that! For all we know things could get worse! We're right back to where we started. It's all because of me." Alex pulled away from his dad as tears ran down his face. "I'm so sorry guys...it's bad enough it happened the first time. I will forever hate myself for that."

"Don't say that!" Herc yelled.

"But it's true! I HATE MYSELF!"

"But we LOVE you!" Thomas yelled with tears in his eyes. We quickly wiped them away and embraced his lover. "It hurts US when you say things like that."

"Mon ami, we'll help you." Laf spoke up. "That's what friends do."

From the distance, Aaron Burr and James Madison watched things unfold with creepy grins.

"Now this, is comedy." Burr joked.

"I'm confused." Madison started. "I thought you liked him when you first saw him."

"To be honest, I did. That was until I heard him talk!" They busted into laugher, careful not to draw any attention. "This boy is a ticket to better things, Mads."

"That's one thing we can agree on, Burr."

"His world is gonna turn upside down!"

Welp, shit just got real! You guys now know the truth, but the others don't. How do you think the others will find out? We shall see. See ya next time!