Washington Vacation (Part 2)

Summary: The Washington's have finally made it to Nevis. Alexander is a bit nervous about seeing the place. What if he unexpectedly has a run in with someone from the past? What if seeing someone he once loved would only cause more suffering?

TW: Suicide

The doors opened. He took a look at the place he'd never thought he'd see again. Nevis. It looked exactly how he remembered except it felt different too. It didn't look as poor and some building seemed to had work done to them. Alex took a step out of the airport. He felt all warm and fluttery inside.

"Did I...miss this place?" The boy asked himself.

"Wooooow! This place is so beautiful!" Martha was in total awe.

"You're from this tiny island?" Washington asked as he looked at the place. "It feels so...peaceful." His parents were impressed. Such a tiny island seemed to have so much potential. Their was just something about the air that caused a relaxing vibe. Wait a minute! Alex shook himself out of his thoughts and turned to his parents.

"Mom, dad, welcome to my home!" Alexander spoke trying to sound more confident. If I'm going to be here for two weeks, I better make the most of it. Even if there's a 99% chance this was a bad idea. "Would you like a tour after we check in at the hotel?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, son. We should also rent a car. We have places to see."

"Follow me!" Alexander tried to keep up his act as much as possible. He can admit, he really did miss the place. That was an unexpected feeling he faced. However, he had another feeling that it was just a matter of time until something happens that will send him on edge. What he seemed to fear most: What if I encounter my old house?

Nobody wasn't to put up with your shit, boy! I hope you suffer for the rest of your days!

*Time skip brought to you by visiting your country*

The family had rented a car for their tour. Everywhere they've passed was a sight. It was something out of a dream.

"This place is so beautiful." The Washington's decided to take a walk through the town. Alexander, who feeling better about being there lead them through. He pointed out placed he had been to and seen. It was just like when he was younger, before the whole thing started.

"This was my birth parents favorite place to spend their alone time." Alexander lead his parents, who were holding hands to a beautiful beach. "Welcome to Lovers Beach!" His parents were in total awe. The sand sparkled from the reflection of the sun. The ocean was a deep blue.

"I've never seen anything so breath taking in my whole life." Martha's eyes sparkled in amazement. Her husband lightly squeezed her hand.

"I have." He whispered in her ear. Martha smiled at him sweetly.

"Hey lovebirds, I know a place where we can get a bite!" Alexander called, teasingly. Washington chuckled as he and his wife followed him. After a bit of walking, they made their way back to the car.

"Where to son?" Washington asked as they got in.

"Why don't I just drive?" Alexander spoke with enthusiasm.

"Nice try, but I know the legal driving age is 17 here." Washington spoke with the same amount of enthusiasm. "Besides, the last time you drove we almost got crushed by a bridge and drove off a cliff."

"Touche!"

"Wait what?" Martha was confused.

"Oh, nothing to worry about, love." Washington winked at his son who gave him a knowing look. Washington started the car and off they go.