Say No To This!

The revolutionary set has been invited to the biggest Halloween party of the year. Alex has never been to a party before. What happens when things get out of hand? Will he say no to this, or will he give into the pressure.

"Best-"

"Day-"

"Ever!" The Schuyler sisters held their phones in excitement. Their excitement had only one explanation. They got invites to the biggest Halloween party of the year. The host- Marie Adrienne Francoise de Noailles. One of the most popular girls in school. She had rich parents just like the Schuyler sisters. She had the fanciest things from France and just the cutest personality.

"I love her parties!" Peggy exclaimed. "She literally invites everyone."

"Yeah, that's sweet of her." Angelica added.

"What are we going to wear?" Eliza smiled.

"Well it's a costume party so-"

"Hey ladies." The sisters turned to see the guys and Maria had arrived.

"Hello friends!" Peggy chuckled. "Did anyone else get invited to the Halloween party?"

"We all did." Maria answered. "I can't wait. I can catch a break from school and my parents said they'll watch Susan for me."

"That's good to hear." Church responded. "The little munchkin can be a bit of a handful."

"You're telling me!" Aaron chuckled. "I remember when Alex, Thomas and I had to watch her."

"Alex ended up crying with the baby." Thomas recalled. "It got her to quiet down."

"Hey! I was over emotional at the time!" Alex pouted as he lightly blushed. "And um, about the party Peggy-"

"Let me guess, you've never been to a party before."

"Nope."

"Guys, we got work to do then."

"Agreed babe!" John spoke as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.

*Time skip brought to you by partying*

After school, the group all went home to get ready for the party. They had their costumes and their make-up. It was just exciting. The biggest party of the year and they all get to go.

"How do I look humans?" Peggy asked chuckling as she twirled in her vampire cloak.

"You look so cool!" Eliza spoke with a big smile as she put on her witch hat. She fixed up her gown and grabbed her broomstick and wand. Peggy shoved a pair of fake fangs into her mouth and hissed looking into the mirror.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Angelica stepped out of the bathroom looking like a werewolf. She even sharpened her nails to look like claws.

"I look like I'm ready to howl at the moon!" Angelica joked as she fixed up her fake claws.

"Yes Angie!" Eliza and Peggy gushed. The sisters laughed as they looked in the mirror.

"We are so going to be the hottest girls at the party!" Angelica chuckled.

"I heard Maria is going as little red riding hood!" Peggy teased. Eliza blushed lightly.

"Church just texted me." Angelica showed them her phone. "Who's ready to go party?"

"We are!" The girls soon met up with the guys and they went to the party ready to have the best night ever.

The party was wild! Full of life! Ot was what everyone had expected and more! Care free, right? Well, that's what Alex thought at first. Let's just say, a bunch of juniors rallied around him. Females. Great. All of them asked to dance with their flirty attitudes...until Thomas let them know Alexander wasn't single...and that he was gay. That started to stress the young teen a bit. All the attention and the people crowding the house. Shit! I forgot to take my pills! It became a bit too much for him, so he ended up heading up to another room of the house.