Missing (Part 1)

Summary: Someone in the friend group goes missing. Who is it? Will the other find them?

John was on his way home from the store. It was almost 5 o'clock and had to hurry home for dinner. I wonder what mom made today? Whatever it is, will taste great! Mom is the best cook in the world. He started to pick up the pace when-

Buzz!

He stopped to grab his phone and answered it.

"Hello? Yes mom, I'm on my way. WHAT?! I'll be at the hospital in 10 minutes!" He hung up and ran the rest of the way home. Once he got inside, he put his bags on the table and was ready to head out.

Buzz!

He had another call. It was Alexander. He quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

John, I need you help!

"Could it wait? I have a serious emergency!"

What's wrong?

"I-" His phone cut off. "Hello? Alex?" He pulled it from his ear to find out it was dead. "Dammit!" He ran to his room, put his phone on the charger and ran out the door to the hospital.

*Meanwhile*

"John? JOHN?!" Alex ended his call and covered his eyes. No! It can't be! He was on the verge of a panic attack when he grabbed a folded up piece of paper and ran downstairs.

"Mom! Dad! We have a problem!" He called. He had never been so scared in his whole life.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong, sweetie?" Martha ran into the living room fast with her husband close behind.

"I found this in my room after school today!" Alexander unfolded the piece of paper and read the note.

Alexander,

You have a choice to make. Either surrender yourself over to me or I'll kill everyone of your friends and "family" starting with that Laurens kid! It's not like you want to live anyways, so here's your ticket out!

-J. Hamilton

"I called John to see if he's okay, but he said he had a serious emergency. Then his phone cut off when he was about to tell me!" Martha gave her husband a look of pure fear.

"George, this isn't good! He's not only after Alexander anymore. He wants to hurt his loved ones now."

"He shouldn't have been able to escape in the first place." Washington groaned. "Because of that lowlife WE have to suffer? Not on my watch."

"I'm going to look for him tomorrow." Alex spoke up.

"Sweetie, it could be too dangerous!"

"Mom, he was my first friend and my best. I HAVE to try."

"Well, you're not going alone." Alex turned to his father. "I'm going with you."

"So am I." Martha volunteered.

"Thank you. I'll text the others and let them know what's happening."

*Time skip brought to you by a worried friend*

The next day, the whole friend group minus John was was gathered in the Washington's living room. They were coming up with a plan on how to find John and Alexander was talking the lead.

"Alright guys, here's the plan. We split up into groups for extra precaution. Each group will go to one of John's favorite places and look for him." They all nodded in understanding. Maria, Eliza and Peggy you guys check the aquarium. If he's there, he's bound to be with the turtles. Laf and Herc will check the park. Mom, Angelica and Church will check the plaza. Dad, you and I are gonna check his neighborhood. Now, does everyone have their phones?"