Epilogue

A/N: Ang Special Chapter na lang ay sa book version. CHAROT. hahaha.

"Hello, welcome to Barcelona. Who would have thought na matutupad ko ang pangarap ko in just one snap?"

The moment I open the video you were just smiling the whole time. You were smiling from excitement and joy. Your smile that taught me that happiness is the most precious emotion a person could ever feel.

She moved the camera to her face.

"Syempre, hindi ito matutupad kung hindi dahil kay.... tan tananan!" You happily announced. "Rame, tingin ka rito!"

She moved the lense of the cmera to my face. Without saying a word, she asked me to look at her camera and I did.

"Say hi, Rame. Ang pabebe mo naman!" sigaw niya saka tumawa ng malakas. Nakunan sa video ang pagngiti ko dahil sa malakas niyang pagtawa.

"Hi," tanging nasabi ko.

The camera got stucked on my face quiet a second. Well, I got stucked on the lenses too because I was waiting for what she's about to say but I just caught her staring at me. It was awkward.

"Oh, okay," sabi niya na naging background mula sa likod ng camera. From that awkward moment, I turned my back from her and looked away.

I saw the view from the outside of the car and I heard her hard breathing. The record stopped pero hindi nakatakas sa pandinig ko ang huli niyang sinabi.

"Takte," Mahina iyon pero kapag pinalakasan naman ang volume ay maririnig pa rin.

Nagflash sa monitor ng laptop ko ang 'Day 01' na may background na mukha niyang nakaduck face.

"Hola, Sagrada Familia,"

And this was our first shoot. I hired her as a photographer pero on our first shoot ako pa ang ginawa niyang photographer. The memories just popped up on my head and it just made my heart weak.

She was moving the camera from right to middle and up to the point that lense caught me. I was sleeping beside her with my shades on.

"First day with Rame," She zoomed it in. "Say hi to my pipitchuging photographer. Hahaha." And she laughed her ass out again.

"Ang gwapo, shit, tsk tsk,"

She turned the lense to her face and do a wacky pose. He ended the second video with a beautiful smile.

A smile that I miss.

Before the second video started. Some picture flashed on the screen and it was when I offer myself to take her pictures with an ice cream.

'Day 02' and the video has no sounds of her while talking. It was just a stolen clips from me and herself.

We were sitting on a bench and the whole screen was filled with her face. She was pointing her finger on the cap she's wearing, the cap that I gave her to hide her bukol. Para siyang kinikilig dahil sa cap na iyon dahil sa mga ngiti niya.

"Hola, second day with him,"

We were walking and I was ahead of her. So the 2 minutes clip was just my back and her giggles. Before the clip ended, some photos were flashed again and it was our first picture together.

My hand was wrapped around her back and we're looking at each other's eyes while smiling like we're a couple.

If I knew her earlier, baka niyaya ko na siyang magpakasal.

"Fuck, I miss you," I suddenly murmured as my tears falls down on my cheeks.

I missed her so much.

That night before she decided to let the dark take her, I still got a lot of things to say. There was so much more I wanted to tell her. There was so much more I wanted to do with her. And the hardest thing to swallow that night is that, there will never be a chance for that to happen because I just lost her. I lost my love.

I knew love before I knew you but I never knew true love was really like till I have known you. And I never thought that love could ever be this powerful. It made me high. It made me weak. And high and weak at the same time.

My heart is weak and it became weaker day by day. She taught me how to be strong and to continue to be strong and that is how I continue to live. I tried to live like how she wanted me to live.

'Day 03'

'Day 04'

'Day 05'

'Day 06'

'Day 07'

'Day 08'

'Day 09'

'Day 10'

Everyday, I love you, Miah.

And I witnessed how you suffered because of me. I witnessed how love can make a person insane.

Mahal na mahal kita.

"Nazi,"

"Mommy, I can't breath," I felt like there's something stucked on my chest.

"Nazi, kumalma ka lang. Breath-in, Breath-out," sabi ni mommy. "Clan! Tawagin mo na ang doctor!" sigaw niya.

"Mom, I love you and thank you for raising me—"

"'Wag mong sabihin 'yan, Nazi. CLAN! TAWAGIN MO ANG DADDY MO!"

"Mama, You have done a lot for me, already." I was gasping for air and it was really hard to breathe.

"NO! NAZI. Ayaw ko! Responsibilidad kong alagaan ka bilang magulang mo. Hinding hindi ako mapapagod na alagaan ka, anak," I forced a smile.

"I love you, mama,"

"DOC! Please, gawin niyo po ang lahat,"

Naging kutsilyo ang boses ni mommy habang umiiyak at tumatarak iyon sa puso ko. Hindi ko na naintay ang mga doktor na gawin ang dapat nilang gawin sa akin dahil kusa nang bumagsak ang talukap ng aking mata.

My whole body was tired. I need to rest.

When I closed my eyes, I was expecting for darkness but I saw Miah's face on my vision. She was smiling at me. She was wearing the smile that made my heart skips a beat. She was asking for my hand so I gave her my hand. I felt how warm she was when I reached for her body. I hugged her and kissed her.

"Ready ka na?" she asked me with her soft voice.

She looked like an angel.

I nodded so she gave me a smile.

"Sabi ko sa'yo 'e, sabay tayong uuwi," she giggles.

"Thank you for waiting," I said as I hug her again. "I love you, Mahal,"

"I love you too,"

And we finally head home together. A home in heaven that never allows anyone to get hurt or to even feel pain. Only me and her with pure love.

Thank you for a great journey.

Thank you.

Love, Nehemiah and Rame.