Part 1

~Grayson's POV~
"please! i have a family. a wife and 2 kids. i can't leave them. please don't kill me." the guy pleaded. i rolled my eyes and brought the gun to his head.

"you stole from me and then sent 2 guys to come and kill my wife. no one messes with her or my kids." i shot him in the head 3 times before his body fell to the ground.

"clean it up." i said to my men before walking out of the abandoned building.

~~~

"DADDY!" Hadley yelled as she jumped in my arms as soon as i walked through the front door.

"hey princess." i kissed her cheek and sat her on my hip.

"where's momma?" i asked.

"she's with Caleb." she said. i nodded my head and walked to the living room. i saw Bella sitting on the floor, playing with Caleb while Avery was sleeping in her rocker. she looked up and smiled when she saw me and Hadley.

"hey," she stood up and pecked my lips.

"did you have a good day?" she asked. i nodded my head and Hadley jumped out of my arms. she sat next to Caleb and they played while me and Bella went to the kitchen.

"were the kids good?" i asked while we faced each other and i wrapped my arms around her waist. i rested my hands on her butt and she kissed me.

"they're the same. always arguing one minute and then playing with each other the next." i chuckled and kissed her again.

"Ty went out with Kylie. he won't be home until dinner." i nodded my head pulled away from her.

"i'm going to shower." she said as she walked out and up the stairs. i followed her and shut our bedroom door.

"what are you doing?" she asked. i smirked and walked closer to her.

"taking a shower with you. is that a problem?"

"not at all." she said. i watched her strip from her clothes and i did the same.

"but no funny business because the kids are home." i rolled my eyes and sighed. she laughed and we both stepped into the warm shower.

we both started washing our bodies and then she took the shower head off the rack so it could move around.

she brought it down to my penis and sprayed it.

"what are you doing?" i asked while chuckling.

"watering it to make it grow." she said. i rolled my eyes and pinned her hands above her head which caused her to drop the shower head, making a loud noise.

"i'll show you how big i am." i whispered in her ear. i smashed my lips onto hers and started to trail down.

"MOMMY! CALEB THREW HIS TRUCK AT ME!" Hadley cried as she walked into our bathroom. i groaned and pulled away from Bella. she smirked and turned the shower off.

"what happened baby?" she wrapped a towel around her and then lifted Hadley off the ground.

"we were playing and then he threw his truck and it hit me right there." she said pointing to her left arm.

"aww. it's okay, look *mwah!* all better now." Bella said while kissing it. Hadley smiled and slid out of Bella's arms to run off back downstairs.

i put on some grey sweat pants and no shirt while Bella put on some black adidas sweat pants and one of my hoodies. i watched as she threw her hair up in a messy bun and then we both went downstairs.

"i'm making dinner. will you go check on Bailey and Lea?" she asked me. i nodded my head and went to Lea's room first.

"princess?" i asked while knocking on her door. i heard her say come in so i opened the door. Lea was sitting on her bed, playing on the new iPad she got a couple Christmas's ago.

"just wanted to check up on you. you okay?" i asked.

"yeah. i'm hungry though."

"me too but moms making dinner right now. maybe we can eat a snack, but don't tell mom." i said. she smiled and nodded her head.

i walked out and went to Bailey and Tyler's room.

"Bailey?" i asked while walking in. the door was cracked so i didn't bother knocking. she was on the FaceTime with someone but as soon i walked in, she hung up. she slid her phone underneath her pillow and sat up.

"yes?" she sounded a little nervous.

"everything okay?" i asked a little worried.

"yeah yeah, everything's perfect." i smiled and nodded my head.

"dinner will be ready in a bit." i said. she nodded her head and i walked back out. i went to Leas room and opened the door. her head shot up from the iPad and she smiled.

"snack?" i asked. she laughed and walked over to me. we both snuck downstairs and as Bella had her back turned to us, i slowly opened the fridge and got 2 string cheese sticks.

i closed it quietly and then we both ran outside.

"here you go princess." i said as i handed her the cheese stick. she laughed and took it. we both sat on the porch swing and started eating them.

i love moments like these. having fun with my daughter and eating cheese.