Part 26

don't play song yet.

                         ~Grayson's POV~   
i woke up with the sun shining right in my eyes. i turned over and saw Bella already awake, staring at me.

"that's creepy." she laughed and continued playing with my hair. i looked at all her beautiful features.

her gorgeous big doe eyes, her tan skin tone, her cute button nose, but most importantly, her heart of gold.

she stopped playing with my hair and sat up.

"noooo. that felt good." she giggled and laid back down. she ran her fingers through my hair once again and kissed my forehead.

"happy anniversary baby." she said. i looked at her confused before grabbing my phone and saw that today was January 14th 2020. i smiled and kissed her.

"Gray. i have morning breath." she giggled. i rolled my eyes and kissed her again.

"i've tasted your morning breath everyday since we got married." i said against her lips. she smiled and kissed me again.

"yeah, your breath is pretty stinking." she punched my arm and i chuckled.

"i'm just picking with you my love." i lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Grayson!" she squealed. i smacked her butt and she hit my back, trying to make me set her down. i started the warm water in the bath tub.

i sat her down and took all her clothes for her. it's 7 am so no one is awake. maybe my dad but he won't come upstairs unless it's go check on the kids. i stared at her beautiful body, making her blush and cover herself.

"no angel." i kissed her once again and she started taking my sweat pants off. i stepped out of those and my boxers. i was already shirtless so i gently put Bella in, before i got in.

she sat in between my legs and laid her back on my chest. i kissed her temples and she snuggled closer to my chest. i rested my chin on top of her head and wrapped my arms around her.

"you're so beautiful Mi Amor." she blushed and hid her face. i chuckled and sat up. i grabbed the cup we have on the edge of the bathtub and filled it with water.

i rinsed her hair and then put some shampoo in it. i rubbed my hands through her long, silky brown hair and then rinsed it. i rubbed some conditioner as well and brushed my fingers through her hair. once it was rinsed out, she turned to me so we were face to face.

she grabbed the shampoo, doing the same thing i did to her. she pecked my lips as she started washing my body.

~~~

"mommy, i wanna go." Hadley said to Bella as she did her makeup. i threw on a nice tee shirt and picked Hadley up.

"it's just going to be me and mommy okay princess? Grandma and Pop are taking you and the rest of the kids to the park and ice cream." she smiled and nodded her head.

i sat her back on the ground and she ran off. i looked at Bella and saw she had on some high waisted blue jeans, with a baby pink nice shirt. i smiled as she put on lipstick and curled her hair a little more.

"come on babe." i said. she glared at me, because i know she hates it when people rush her.

"don-"