Part 14

~Bailey's POV~
"Bailey, dad and i need you to come on a mission with us." Ty said as he walked into our shared room. i quickly hung up from the guy i was talking to.

his name is Clay and we've been going on secret dates for about 2 months now. i would tell my family, but i know Ty and dad will freak and i don't won't to lose him.

i've been the happiest i've ever been and i think i love him.

"mom said i'm not aloud to have anything to do with the gang." i said confused. my mom refused to let me do anything gang related but i don't really care. i have no interest in it.

"dad will explain but come on." i quickly deleted my call history and stood up.

as i walked downstairs, i saw my mom making lunch for the younger ones. i don't mind not getting a lot of attention. i understand that she has 4 kids she needs to take care of and me and Tyler are responsible brought to not do anything stupid.

we walked to my dads office that is in the back of the house. i saw him sitting in his black office chair, on the phone.

i never really go in his office because he tells us kids to stay out unless he gives up permission to go in. he has guns and paperwork in here so i'm assuming that's why.

i looked around and saw a picture of him and mom on their wedding day. i wasn't alive then and i've never really seen pictures of it.

mom was beautiful. she has her hair curled, gorgeous makeup, and her wedding dress was stunning. it was strapless and it was made of lace. it went all the way down, covering her legs and she had a huge diamond ring on her finger. the same one she still wears today.

dad was looking at her while they danced. i've always adored my mom and dad. they keep each other young and i want someone to look at me the way my dad looks at my mom.

i was blessed to grow up with two parents who love each other and a twin brother. me and Ty got all the attention for 7 years and then Lea came. i was a little jealous at first but then i got used to it.

"shes beautiful isn't she?" i turned around and saw my dad staring at the same picture i was looking at. i nodded my head and smiled.

he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead.

"just like you." he said. i know he didn't mean it in an inappropriate way because he's my father. what parent doesn't think their child's beautiful?

i looked around and saw all of our pictures as well. mine was my 10th grade yearbook photo. Ty, Hadley, and Leas was their yearbook photo as well.

i looked on his desk and saw the picture of all of dog piling on mom.

"so about the mission." dad said as he sat his phone down.

"we need you to go on a "date" with the target. you won't be in any danger, me and Ty will be sitting in the car right outside. all we need you to do, is get some information out of him." i shook my head no.

"i don't want to." i said. even though it's not a real date, i don't want Clay to find out and get the wrong message.

"you have to, we've already set it up and everything. it's tomorrow night." i shook my head no again.

"i don't want to dad." i said more aggressively.

"Bailey. you're going. end of discussion." i stood up and slammed his door on the way out. i might get in trouble later but i don't care.

"Bailey, will you plays barbies with me?" Hadley asked as she tried to get me to pick her up. i pushed her slightly out of the way, stomping up the stairs and slamming mine and Tys door. i locked it as well so Ty couldn't get in.

i decided to call Clay.

Clay- hey babe.

Bailey- hey.

Clay- whatcha doing?

Bailey- nothing, wanna go out tonight?

Clay- yeah. movies?

Bailey- perfect.

Clay- i'll be there at 6:30. see you soon beautiful.

i blushed and hung up. he's always so sweet and i don't deserve him. i'm basically cheating on him if i go on that date tomorrow.

~~~

"here." my dad handed me an ear piece as we sat in the car. i rolled my eyes and snatched it out of his hands.

"Bailey Rae. drop the attitude." my dad warned. Tyler chuckled from the front and i  just got out, slamming the door.

i walked into the coffee shop and saw the guy already sitting at the booth. i walked over and sat across from him.

"hi! i'm Bailey." i said in the most friendliest voice i could.

"Jason." i smiled and shook his hand.

"what would you guys like to drink?" the waitress asked as she walked over.

"an iced vanilla latte." i said. she wrote it down and looked over at Jason.

"black coffee." i made a disgusted face and he chuckled. the waitress walked back off, leaving us alone.

Grayson- ask him what school does he go to.

i heard my dad say into the ear piece.

"so um, what school do you go to. i've never seen you around." i said.

"i go to *random school name*" i nodded my head, knowing my dad heard it.

Grayson- what's his parents names.

"so who are your parents?" i said, trying not to sound like a creepy stalker.

"my dads name is Dan Smith and my mom is Melissa Smith." i nodded my head and smiled.

"Bailey?" i looked up and saw Clay. shit.

"no, it's not-"

"whatever you fucking slut. i thought you actually liked me. lose my number and never talk to me again." he spit.

Grayson- Bailey. who was that?

i couldn't even talk to him. he and Ty just ruined everything. i walked out, not caring about the mission anymore. i walked to the car, my dad rolling his window down.

i threw the ear piece in and walked off, not talking or getting in the car.

"Bailey, get in the car." my dad said as he drove beside me. i felt tears well up in my eyes and i crossed my arms over my chest.

"Bailey Rae Dolan. get your ass in. now." he warned. i ignored him once again and started to run. i ran into an alley, so he couldn't get his car in.

i kept running until i made it to an unfamiliar area. i was in the woods, there was a small pond, a little waterfall and a log.

i sat on the log and started crying. why couldn't they just left me alone. i didn't want to do it but they forced me to. now because of them, i just lost the one chance of ever getting a boyfriend.

he even called me a slut. am i one? i went on a date with a boy while i already have a boyfriend. it wasn't my choice but it still happened.

more tears fell from my eyes as my phone started blowing up with text and calls from dad and Ty.

Daddy- Bailey, where are you

Daddy- answer me princess, i need to know if you're safe.

Daddy- please Bailey, i'm worried

Daddy- i'm sorry, just come home and we'll talk about it.

Ty- Bailey, where are you?

Ty- we just made it home and mom and dad are getting worried.

Ty- are you okay?

Ty- Bailey.

i turned my phone off and cried even more.