Part 17

~Bella's POV~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" me and all the kids yelled as Grayson slept. he groaned and his eyes fluttered open. he smiled when he saw we had one single cupcake with a one candle on top.

he sat up and made a wish before blowing it out.

"thank you guys." he said as he brought Hadley into his lap. all the kids laid in bed beside him and each got a small piece of the cupcake.

i stood behind and watched as they fought over who had a bigger piece. Grayson ended up not getting any because it wasn't big enough. i don't think he cared, as long as all the kids got some. even Avery had a tiny piece.

"i love you guys." he said as he kissed all of their foreheads. i smiled and he looked around for me. once he saw me, he sent me a wink and smirked. i rolled my eyes and picked Avery up, not wanting her to get squished in the family sandwich.

"i'm going to make breakfast." i said as i walked out.

~~~

i felt two arms wrap around me so i turned around and was faced with Grayson.

"good morning sexy." he said as he kissed my shoulder.

"good morning babe." i pecked his lips and pulled away, only to have him smash his lips on mine again. he wrapped his arms under my butt and lifted me up. he sat me on the counter and kissed me passionately.

"Gray, the kids are home." i said as i pulled away. his lips were swollen and he had a smirk on his lips.

"i love you so much Mrs. Dolan." i smiled and kissed him one more time.

"i love you so much more Mr. Dolan." he shook his head.

"i don't believe that's possible." i giggled and kissed him again.

"EWW!" i quickly pulled away and saw Hadley standing there.

"i told you Grayson." he chuckled and lifted Hadley up.

"daddy, you aren't aloud to kiss mommy. she's my mommy, not yours." she said sassily. Grayson looked at me and i laughed.

"but mommy is my wife. if i don't kiss her, she won't know i love her." he whined.

"oh daddy, your such a silly goose, just tell her you love her. you don't have to make kiss." she said as if Grayson was a small child and didn't understand. i burst out in laughter when she called him a silly goose and she said we "make kiss"

"you're right princess. i'll never kiss mommy again." Hadley smiled, proud of herself, and slid out of Grayson's arms. she ran outside to go play in the back yard while we waited for breakfast.

he walked back over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he leaned in to kiss me but i back away.

"you told Hadley we wouldn't make kiss." i said with a smirk. he rolled his eyes and groaned.

"i wasn't being serious. she doesn't understand, she won't understand until she's 70 because that's when she'll actually have her first kiss." he said. i shook my head and looked at him like he was stupid.

"i want grand babies. keep it up, our children will have to elope because you're so damn protective." he chuckled and squeezed my butt.