Part 9

Bella's POV
"hey!" i pulled Cameron into a hug and then Lisa. Grayson's family is coming to stay a while because Thanksgiving is in a week and they always come early.

Cameron has a husband, his name is Jay. he's really sweet and he knows about the gang and everything, he just doesn't want to get involved with it.

"you look beautiful dear." Lisa said. i smiled and thanked her.

"POP!" Caleb yelled as he ran in. Caleb and Sean have always had bond. Sean loves Caleb and Caleb looks up to Sean.

"hey buddy." he lifted him off the ground and kissed his chubby cheeks. all the kids along with Kylie walked in and hugged Sean Lisa and Cam.

Kylie is always over and has been to New Jersey with us a couple times so Lisa and Sean know Kylie pretty well.

Grayson walked over to me and held my hand. i pulled away though. he called me slut so i'm not just going to up and forgive him just because he ran me a bath and said sorry.

"come on bebe, i said sorry, i ran you hot bath, i got you your favorite book, i lit your favorite scent of candles, i even got you changed and laid you in bed." he groaned. i rolled my eyes and walked away.

just as i was about to walk into the kitchen, Ethan and Emma walked through the door, while Ethan was carrying Aaron.

"what up fam!" he said. Lisa and Sean hugged Ethan Emma and Aaron. i smiled and hugged them as well.

~~~

"so the men will grill, the kids can swim, and us ladies can sun tan." Emma said. we all nodded our heads. i walked upstairs where the play room is. i walked in and saw all the kids playing, except Avery because she's napping.

"y'all wanna go swimming?" i asked. they all nodded their heads and shot up. i went to Hadley's room first and helped her get on her yellow one piece with white polka dots.

i then went to Caleb's room and helped him put on his blue swim trunks. Lea usually gets ready by herself so i didn't have to worry about her.

"are you guys swimming?" i asked Bailey and Ty. they nodded their heads and they all already had on their swim suit.

i walked to mine and Grayson's room and decided to wear a 2 piece swim suit since were tanning. it was light blue and the bottoms were high waisted.

i looked in our mirror and started to have second thoughts. do i look like a slut? am i fat? if i looked like a fat slut in my one piece, then i probably look even worse in this 2 piece.

i put back on my shirt and some leggings. i put my hair in a messy bun. i grabbed sleeping Avery because i didn't want to leave her alone in the house then i walked back downstairs and Emma looked at me confused.

"i don't want to tan anymore." i said. she nodded her head and me, Lisa, Cam, and Emma all walked outside. Grayson and Ethan were putting sun screen on the kids.

i sat down on the lawn chair and held Avery close to my chest. her eyes were closed still and she looks so adorable. i kissed her forehead softly and Emma sat beside me.

"i am so ready to have this baby out of me. my feet hurt and my back is aching." she whined. i smiled and shook my head.

"it's worth it in the end though." i said looking at Avery. Lisa and Cameron sat out to tan and i sat in the shade, not wanting Avery to get too hot.

~~~ Grayson's POV

"what's wrong with Bella?" Ethan asked. i looked over and saw she was in a shirt and leggings. it's 90° out here, and i thought she was going to tan with the rest of the girls.