Part 28

feel free to leave some requests on what you want to happen. i would love to put some of your guys ideas in the book!💜

~Grayson's POV~
"go say bye to pop and grandma." Hadley jumped out of my arms and hugged my mom and dad.

we're at the airport, about to fly back home. i'm not ready to leave and i wouldn't mind getting quarantined here, but everything is in LA. our home, cars, the gang. i can't leave the gang for who knows how long.

"last call for flight 420." the intercom said. i picked up our luggage and said goodbye to my parents one last time before boarding the flight.

Bailey, Tyler, and Lea all sat together while me, and Bella sat together. Avery was laying in Bella's lap and Hadley and Caleb were watching a movie in the row across from us. we had Tyler Lea and Bailey in front of us so we could see and check up on all of them.

half way through the flight, when we still had 3 hours until we landed, Avery threw a fit. she was kicking and screaming.

Bella checked her diaper and there was nothing in it but a little pee. everyone was looking at us so i grabbed the bottle from the diaper bag.

Bella places the tip between her tiny lips and she stopped crying. Bella sighed and closed her eyes.

i could tell she was exhausted. last night she stayed up until 3, packing everyone's stuff and making sure we had everything. we had to wake up at 6 this morning and come straight to the airport to be back home at noon. she only got 3 hours of sleep and has 6 kids to take care of. of course i help but 6 kids is a lot for 2 parents.

"go to sleep angel. i'll make sure everyone's okay." i said as i took Avery out of her arms and continued feeding her. she shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

"i'll be okay. i can last 3 more hours."

"it wasn't a question. you need sleep, i know you didn't come get in the bed until 3 last night." she smiled and kissed my cheek before grabbing the blanket out of the bag.

she laid her head on my shoulder and was asleep in seconds. i smiled and looked over at Caleb and Hadley. they were both passed out so i looked up in front of me.

Bailey and Lea both had their heads leaned on Tyler as he wrapped his arms around both of them. i smiled and kissed Bella's forehead before putting in my airpods and listening to my music.

~~~

"KYLIE!" Bailey ran and jumped into Kylie's arms. they both fell to the ground laughing. they've grown up together and have the same
kind of bond me and Ethan have. i think this is the longest they've ever been apart.

they both stood back up and Kylie hugged Tyler. of course with Tyler and Bailey being twins, Kylie and Tyler also grew up together.

Tyler picked Kylie up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. i looked over at Bella and saw she was awing at our 2 kids and the girl that we practically raised.

he sat her down and kissed her before we all walked inside our the house. the smell of cinnamon and coffee immediately filling my nose. our house has always smelt like that and it's always given me the homey feeling.

everyone went upstairs to start unpacking and Bella put Avery in her walker. Avery walks around the house in it, so of course she can't go upstairs. we have a small dog gate at the top and bottom of our stairs.

even though we don't have a dog, it keeps Avery and Caleb from walking down the stairs and accidentally falling. Caleb is old enough but he doesn't know how to open the gate so Lea or Hadley always helps him considering those 3 are always together.