Part 7

~Bella's POV~
i walked into mine and Grayson's room, after putting the younger ones down for a nap. even Lea and she always says she doesn't need one because she wants to stay with me. her separation anxiety has gotten worse. we went to a doctor and they gave us some medication to help with anxiety but it doesn't seem to be working.

i saw Grayson's bare back facing me as he was getting dressed. i saw my initials on his back, along with Tyler, Bailey, Lea, Hadley, Caleb, and Avery's. they're all in order because i came into his life first, then Tyler is 2 minutes older than Bailey so he's next, and then so on so forth.

(sorry if that looks bad, i tried but you get the idea🤷🏽‍♀️)

he also has "till my last day." and i have the same one in the same spot but it says "till my last breath." basically meaning that we will be together till our last day and our last breath. he has "beast" and i have "beauty" in the same spot as well. i have an infinity sign on my wrist along with a cross.

i also have Grayson's and all the kids first letter of their name going down my right rib cage.

i walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. he turned around and unwrapped my arms. he looked annoyed and he finished changing.

"what's wrong Gray?" i asked as i grabbed his arm before he could walk out. he jerked his arm out of my hands and continued walking.

i sighed and gave up. i don't know who pissed in his cereal but when Grayson's mad, you don't want to around. he has anger issues so it's really hard to calm him down.

i walked down the stairs, seeing Grayson putting on his black leather jacket and walking out, while slamming the door in the process.

usually he'll tell me and the kids bye before he runs off with his gang but oh well. i decided the make the kids a snack for when they wake up.

Tyler and Bailey went to hang out with Kylie because that's Bailey best friend and Tyler's girlfriend.

i grabbed 3 bowls and put apples, grapes, cut up bananas, and kiwi in each of them. i sat them on the table and got Caleb some milk i already pumped in a bottle and Lea and Hadley some apple juice. i have baby food ready for Avery and have milk pumped for her as well.

i heard cries come from upstairs. it's only been 30 minutes so the kids shouldn't be awake for the next hour but i guess someone is already awake.

i went up and heard them come from Caleb and Avery's room. i walked in and saw Caleb fast asleep but Avery awake.

i walked over and lifted her up. her and Caleb only sleep in diapers and most the time only play and go around in diapers. Hadley likes to only wear underwear and a shirt but Lea likes covering herself up.

i walked back downstairs with Avery still in my arms and kissed her forehead softly. i grabbed her milk and went to the couch. i sat down slowly and got us both situated before sticking the tip of the bottle in her small mouth.

she put her hand on the bottle but obviously couldn't hold it up by herself so i held it. i patted her bum lightly and watched as she drank.

i switched the TV on and turned the volume down but loud enough to wear i could hear it still. her eyes closed slowly right after she'd finish her bottle.

i laid down on the couch and laid her on my chest. she squirmed but eventually got comfortable and fell back asleep. i watched Rick and Morty while waiting for all the kids to wake up.

~~~ Grayson's POV

"where is HE!" i yelled at our information guy, Tony.

"i'm not sure boss, we're still working on finding him." he said as he typed on his computer. i'm trying to find the guy who stabbed my wife and left her in a coma for 4 months. the guy who made my daughter have separation anxiety from her mom.

i slammed my fist on the desk, making Tony flinch.

"Gray, you need to calm down. it takes time to try and track someone down while trying to get all their information." Ethan said while trying to get me calm down.

"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! Bella has been having nightmares, this guy stabbed my wife, left her in a coma for 4 months, and now my little girl has separation anxiety because she lost her mom for 4 damn months. don't tell me to calm down when you don't even know half of it." i spit as i walked out the door.

i didn't mean to be rude to Bella this morning. i'm just pissed off that nobody can find this guy. i pay them to deliver me information and they can't even do that.

i paced around the driveway of our warehouse before deciding to go on a little drive to clear my mind.

~~~ Bella's POV

"here." i handed Hadley her apple juice and she ran back to the table. she sat in her seat in between Lea and Caleb. Avery was still asleep since she woke up earlier.

the front door opened and closed, then walked in Ty, Bailey, and Kylie.

"hi Mrs. Dolan." Kylie said as she walked in with a smile on her face.

"Kylie, i've told you millions of times, you're over here 24/7 and "Mrs. Dolan" makes me feel old, call me Bella." i said as i pulled her into a hug. she laughed and hugged me back.

Bailey brought Kylie over for the first time when they were around 11. Tyler being Tyler, found Kylie very cute and soon they started dating.

Bailey didn't like having to share Kylie with her twin brother but they eventually made it work. Kylie's parents fight a lot so she doesn't really like to be at home. which i don't blame her for so i treat her like my own. it's been that way for about 4 years now.

"hey mom." both the twins said at the same time. i smiled and kissed both of their cheeks. i know i don't give them that much of attention but they understand that i have 2 babies and a toddler to take care of.

they are so responsible and patient and i couldn't be prouder or expect more out of them.

"we're going out by the pool." Tyler said as they went out the back door. i nodded my head and watched them walk out.

"mommy, can i go swimming!" Hadley asked.

"we can go when the big kids get out, let's let them have some time to themselves while we can go watch a movie." i said. she smiled and nodded her head. i smiled back at her cuteness.