Part 36

~Bella's POV~
"STOP BITCH!" i yelled/laughed as Grayson tickled me. Ethan and Emma took the kids for the day because they were going to a trampoline park.

he chuckled and started peppering my faces with kisses.

"Grayson." i groaned. he chuckled again and kissed my lips. i wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. he tugged at my shirt, telling me he wants it off.

i still have scars and bruises all over my stomach so i'm not that confident. but if i told Grayson that, he'd give me a whole lecture on how i'm beautiful. i used to feel beautiful but after i had Avery, my confidence went down and now that i have marks all over my body, i have none left.

it's just Grayson and i know he'd never judge me but i just don't want anyone to see me right now.

i pulled away and smiled, so he didn't think anything was wrong. i pecked his lips one more time before sitting up since he was hovering over me.

"i'm going to watch a movie. you coming?" i asked as i stood up. he groaned and sat on the bed.

"we're home alone angel, let's use this time to do something fun while the kids aren't here." he said as he brought me onto his lap, so i was straddling him.

"watching movies is fun." i said.

"i don't mean that kinda fun. i mean, "fun". i laughed and kissed his cheek.

"you're cute but i'll pass. i'm not in the mood and i wanna watch "To All the Boys I've Loved Before." i whined. he picked me up, my legs around his torso and his arms under my thighs.

"Grayson. put me down."

"no." was all he said before walking out of our room and down the stairs. he grabbed a blanket before plopping on the couch, me still straddling him.

he wrapped the blanket around us and put Netflix on. i flipped around, so i was still in his lap but my back was to his chest now.

he wrapped his arms around me, to where they were around my waist.

"do you have any clue how much i love you?" he asked randomly as we watched the movie. i smiled and kissed his cheek.

"you tell me everyday Gray." he smiled and i laid my head back on his shoulder.

~~~

i was making dinner, since Emma, Ethan, Chloe, and Aaron are all coming over when they drop the kids off.

as i was moving the baked chicken into the oven, i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. it was Grayson obviously, so i continued what i was doing, but he gripped my my ass and i could feel his hard through his pants.

i giggled and turned around. he brought me closer, so my chest was now against his.

"Emma just called and said they'd be here in about 5 minutes." i said, to let him know we don't have enough time.

"but i need you my love. i can't wait."

"maybe tonight. now go to the bathroom and fix... that, before the kids get here." i said with a smirk. he kissed me before walking upstairs to our room. i heard voices in the living room, meaning everyone is home. i saw all the kids standing in the living room, along with Ethan and Emma.

"mama!" Avery said as she waddled to me. i smiled and picked her up.

"hey princess." i kissed her chubby cheeks and she smiled back.  

"did you guys have fun?" Grayson asked everyone as he walked back downstairs, his hard now gone. they all smiled and nodded their heads.

"dinner is almost ready." i said as i put Avery back on the floor. i walked back into the kitchen and waited for the chicken to finish. i made baked chicken, salad, fruits, and rolls.

~

"DINNERS READY!" i yelled and everyone walked in. i had all the kids plates already made so all they had to do was grab theirs and walked to their chair.

after we finished eating, the guys, Tyler, Ethan, and Grayson, all made a fire outside and we roasted marshmallows and the kids ran around and played on the play set.

"daddy, will you play with us?" Aaron asked Ethan. he shook his head no and Aaron gave him puppy dog eyes.

"fine." Ethan finally gave in. Aaron smiled and held Ethan's hand as he lead them to the play set.

Grayson sat his empty beer bottle on the ground, and went inside to get another one. this is his 3rd one tonight but it takes a lot to get him drunk so i'm not that worried.

"daddy, can i have some?" Lea asked as Grayson opened his beer. she doesn't know what beer is so she thinks it's just soda or water.

"no princess. this is a grown up drink." he said as he took a swallow.

"i saw Ty drink one and he's not a grown up." she whined.

"yes but Ty is a big boy." she sighed and walked over to me.

"momma, daddy won't let me have a sip of his drink." she complained. i laughed and kissed her cheek.

"come on, me and you will go get a soda. daddy has cooties anyway, you don't want to drink after him." i said as i stood up and looked at Grayson. he glared at me and Lea laughed.

"daddy has cooties!" she chanted. Grayson rolled his eyes and we walked inside to get her a drink.

sorry this chapter was short, but next chapter will be really long and it'll be different.