Part 43

~Lea's POV~
"aww, i'll always love you baby. no matter who you like." mom said as she pulled me into a hug. me and dad just told her the news. i was nervous but after my dads reaction, i felt a little better.

Bailey was the first to know because she always gives me good advice. she told me the sooner i told them, the easier it would be later. about a week after she told me that, i decided to tell them.

i expected them to hate me for liking girls but for anything, i think it made them love me more. i pulled away and she kissed my cheek.

"i love you Lea, nothing you could ever do will make me stop." i smiled and my dad pulled my into his side.

"i love you too."

~~~ Bella's POV

"mommy, i'm tired." Avery said as she ran to me. i picked her up and she laid her head in the crook of my neck.

we're currently at Ethan and Emma's house. i forgave Emma for almost kissing my husband. it's not the same though, there will always be that wall between us.

all the kids were out back playing while us adults talked about work and the gang. of course we had to move topics now that Avery is here.

i rubbed her back gently and soon heard her soft snores. i smiled and grabbed a blanket before throwing it over both of us.

Grayson scooted closer and wrapped his arms around the both of us. he kissed her temple, making me aww at them both.

he leaned over and placed his lips on mine, making me practically melt into it. he chuckled and pulled away.

soon, we had eaten dinner and we're all watching a movie.

"i love you." Grayson whispered in my ear. i smiled and snuggled closer to his chest.

"i love you too Grayson." he smiled back and kissed my head before going back to the movie. he me closer with Caleb in his other arm.

i didn't really know how to end this so sorry this chapter was really crappy. this was the last chapter but i had so much fun writing this book. thank you for reading and sticking with me even when the chapters were rushed and bad.

my new book, Fame, is up if you guys want to check it out!