Part 6

~Grayson's POV~
"ready?" i asked Bella. she nodded her head and i helped her stand up slowly. i grabbed all of her bags for her and we walked out the our car. i sat all the bags in the trunk, then helped Bella into the passengers seat.

as we drove, Bella stared out the window. i laid my hand on her thigh and she looked over at me.

"you okay?" i asked, a little worried because she's unusually quiet and she's just staring off.

"yeah. i'm okay. it's just the first time i've been out of that damn hospital room." she said. i gave her a small smile and nodded my head.

"as soon as you're all better, we can go on a small trip with the kids. maybe Tyler can even bring Kylie." i said. she smiled and placed her hand over mine. i looked back at the road and turned into our long dirt driveway.

~~~ Bella's POV

"mommy, i'm hungry." Hadley groaned as she walked into the living room where i was sitting with Lea. Lea hasn't left my side since i got home. she takes baths with me, she helps me cook, she sleeps with me and Grayson every night, and every time i need you go somewhere, she insists she comes. i'm not mad, just a little worried. she used to always like to do her own thing.

i stood up and so did Lea.

"Lea, why don't you and Hadley go outside to play, while i sleep you guys some lunch." i said. she shook her head no.

"i wanna help you momma." i sighed and nodded my head. i walked into the kitchen and started making them some grilled cheese.

"here you go." i laid both of their plates, along with some apple juice in front of them. as i was about to walk out, Lea grabbed my hand.

"stay momma."

"i can't Lea. i have to go check on Avery." i said.

"i'll come!" she jumped out of her chair and walked over to me. just as i was about to say something, Grayson walked in.

"hey princess." he kissed Lea and Hadley's forehead before pecking my lips.

"look, daddy will sit with you." i said as i looked at Grayson. he looked confused but nodded his head.

"no! i want you momma. please!" she begged. i sighed and sat down beside her.

"Grayson, go check on all the kids." i said. he nodded his head and walked up the stairs.

~~

"she won't leave my hip." i said to Grayson as i brushed through my hair. i told Lea i needed to take a shower and she tried to take one with me, but i gave her my phone to play games on.

"well, you were gone for 4 months. i'd try to spend time with you too." he said as he put on his boxers. i already said goodnight to all the kids and pumped Avery and Caleb some milk.

"i know. but she does literally everything with me. none of the kids are like this, not even Hadley and she is a mommas girl." i said. he sighed and kissed my forehead.

"we'll talk to her tomorrow. but for now..." he said drifted off as he pulled me into our bed.

"i haven't touched my gorgeous wife in a while." he smirked as he pulled my onto his lap. Grayson said while i was in the coma, Ethan came over and gave us sound proof walls as a "welcome home gift" to me.

i pulled him into a passionate kiss and he pulled me closer. he smirked against my lips as he started to trail down my neck. i moved my head to the side to give him more access. he immediately found my sweet spot and i threw my head back. i let out soft moans but was quickly interrupted by Lea walking into our room.

"what's wrong baby?" i asked as i got off of Grayson.

"your phone died." she handed it to me and i smiled.

"okay, why don't you do onto bed. it's 9:00 which is your bed time." i said, trying to get her to leave so me and Grayson some alone time. i'm not being mean, and i love spending time with her, but i also want to spend time with husband.

"can i sleep with you momma?" she asked.

"you haven't slept in your bed in a couple days, why don't you go sleep in your bed?" i asked. she shook her head and crawled into our bed.

i looked at Grayson and he shrugged his shoulders. i laid in bed next to Lea and Grayson laid on the other side of her. i turned off my lamp and Grayson did the same. this has became a routine now. Lea lays in the middle of me and Grayson, and she'll cuddle up to me.

"goodnight momma, goodnight daddy." she said. i smiled and kissed her forehead.

"goodnight angel." i said as i wrapped my arms around her small figure. Grayson wrapped his arms around the both of us and kissed our foreheads.

~

"mommy, where are you going?" Lea asked as i did my makeup. i sighed and grabbed her hand. i brought her to my bed and sat her down.

"GRAYSON!" i yelled. he walked in and sat beside us.

"what's wrong honey? why won't you sleep in your own bed, or play with Hadley and Caleb like you used to." i asked. she shrugged her shoulders and looked down.

"if you don't tell momma and daddy, we won't be able to fix it." i said as i lifted her chin back up. a tear slid out of her eye and my heart ached. i pulled her into a hug and held her tightly.

"i'm scared of losing you again. i don't want you to leave me like you did." she cried. i looked over at Grayson and his eyes were glossy.

"oh baby. i won't leave you again, i love you so much and i'll always be here to watch over you, even if i'm not physically here with you." i said as i rubbed her back. she pulled away and nodded her head. i wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"i love you too momma." i smiled and she ran off to play. i looked at Grayson and he smiled.

"now... we can have some fun." he said. i shook my head.

"tonight my love. when all the kids are sleeping and they'll be no interruptions." i said as i kissed him. he pulled away and peppered my face with kisses. i laughed and hugged him.

~~

"GRAYSON!" i moaned as he thrusted into me. he smirked and brought me into a kiss.

"just because the walls are sound proof, doesn't mean one of the kids couldn't be outside that door my love." he whispers into my ear. his minty breath against the back of my ear turned me on. my nails dug into his back, making my toes curl and my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"i love you." i said.

"i love you more my queen." he gave me one last thrust before we both came. he pulled out and laid on the other side of me. we were both breathing heavily.

i laid on his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. skin to skin. i love this man with everything in me.

knock knock

we both quickly jumped up and tried to find out clothes.

"mommy, daddy?" Lea asked. i threw on one of Graysons tee shirt and his boxers and Grayson put on another pair of boxers and some sweat pants. i unlocked the door and opened it. there stood Lea with her blanket that she's had since she was a baby and a smile on her face.

"can i sleep with you?" she asked sweetly. i sighed and bent down to her level.

"we talked about this princess, momma isn't going anywhere." i said. she nodded her head and turned around sadly. i felt bad so i lifted her up. she smiled again as i brought her into mine and Grayson's bed.